ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Ronni Nicole 'O So Slim' V Neck Polka Dot Fit & Flare Dress

QVC Price: £48.00

Today's Special Value Price : £32.97

P&P: £3.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Ronni-Nicole-'...14480.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@2f2c2f2c

Ronni Nicole fit and flare dress. This all-over polka dot print dress features a crossover V-neckline, delicate pleated detail at the shoulders and above the waist, and the signature 'O So Slim' lining. Stylish and flattering, this fit and flare dress by Ronni Nicole is an easy to wear, must-have piece for all seasons - pair with boots and tights for spring and with sandals come summer.

Innovative 'O So Slim' technology - Ronni Nicole have created an integrated stretch slip technology in their garments to help smooth the lines of the body. Consisting of a built-in spandex under-layer, it allows you to feel more comfortable and confident with a streamlined silhouette.

Great shape and style - the most popular shape from the Ronni Nicole range, this flattering fit and flare style hugs your figure at the waist, accentuating the smallest part of the body; then skims over the hips to give a feminine look.

•Sleeveless
•Wide fixed waist panel
•Outer: 95% polyester, 5% elastane; top dress lining: 100% polyester; lower dress 'O so slim' lining: 92% polyester, 8% elastane
•Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

•Black/White
•Taupe/White
•Deep Coral/White
•Teal/White

i quite like this. very easy to wear etc. but i like the green and the taupe but the black is the easiest... oh dear

I have an almost identical RN polka dot dress in black, bought from the first ever shows. I bought the 12 and 14 being a new brand and kept the 12 as it was the nicest fit, HOWEVER with hindsight I should have kept the 14 as the 12 doesn't completely contain the "girls" so I'd say if you have a E cup or beyond maybe order a size up for better coverage.

I couldn't sleep last night so ordered the teal in the wee small hours but could only get the 12 so I've also ordered the 14 on waitlist but these days I'm more strict about returning garments (not just QVC) that don't look perfect first time tried on, otherwise they hang in my wardrobe as expensive mistakes.

BTW the on screen "stock availability in the 9am hour is completely wrong as the 14 in Coral was on waitlist very early this morning but as I type it's showing in black i.e. instock!

I have an almost identical RN polka dot dress in black, bought from the first ever shows. I bought the 12 and 14 being a new brand and kept the 12 as it was the nicest fit, HOWEVER with hindsight I should have kept the 14 as the 12 doesn't completely contain the "girls" so I'd say if you have a E cup or beyond maybe order a size up for better coverage.

I couldn't sleep last night so ordered the teal in the wee small hours but could only get the 12 so I've also ordered the 14 on waitlist but these days I'm more strict about returning garments (not just QVC) that don't look perfect first time tried on, otherwise they hang in my wardrobe as expensive mistakes.

BTW the on screen "stock availability in the 9am hour is completely wrong as the 14 in Coral was on waitlist very early this morning but as I type it's showing in black i.e. instock!

The 14 in the coral was on waitlist at the midnight launch, I went on at midnight to see what TSV was and that one was showing as waitlist then!!

You've got to hand it to Ideal World, their real time updates are at least accurate! If QVC ever manages to perfect this kind of size chart I wish they'd display them all the time (scrolling at the bottom of the L or down the right hand side of the screen) and no just wait to display itemised stock levels until the item has nearly sold out. Mind you if they did this for every item (not just TSVs) it'd be very obvious when a garment isn't selling at all! :mysmilie_13:

Ideal Worlds size charts are clearer than a presenter rushing through the measurements on their blue card; the other day someone read out a chest size as 18" so somewhere there's numpty who took a measurement between the armholes but didn't double it! It's probably the person who names the colours and designed the website! :taphead:

Typical of the qvc buyers, - do they deliberately order in less stock on what they KNOW will be a popular item ? so they can shift other less popular stuff on OTO ? This is almost unheard of for a Ronni Nicole dress to sell out so soon after launch !

I too bought the black years ago, and YES you do order upsize for a good bust fit if you're amply proportioned.

I quite liked it - I saw the link last night and a couple of sizes and colours were already gone.I really wanted to see it "live" before making a decision.I have some amazing black and white shoes so that colour was an obvious choice for me.I have 2 things coming up - a 40th birthday and a wedding evening reception so I'm looking for something that I can wear to both.

Typical of the qvc buyers, - do they deliberately order in less stock on what they KNOW will be a popular item ? so they can shift other less popular stuff on OTO ? This is almost unheard of for a Ronni Nicole dress to sell out so soon after launch !

I too bought the black years ago, and YES you do order upsize for a good bust fit if you're amply proportioned.

I don't think it's an accident that the TSVs on themed days often sell out early so they can shift a load of OTOs as you say!

Very nice. I have something similar in red and also a black dress from Ronni. They fit beautifully and are very feminine and flattering. Wanted the cream but clearly am too slow. All on waitlist!!

I like this dress but seeing as I`m as tall as their models I know it would be above the knee on me and nowadays I don`t wear anything above the knee except my knickers !
I already have a black and white spotted dress, slightly different style and with sleeves and one complaint my OH has about it is that when he looks at me he says the spots make his eyes goes funny. Honest that`s what he says ....
I liked the coral colour in this and had it been a tad longer I probably would have ordered it.

i don't know if i am seeing things but it looks to me that you can see the 'oh so slim' lining through the dress that Pippa is wearing at the moment. Not too sure about her new hairstyle, she wears the short hair so well it comes as a bit of a shock to see her with mid length hair

I like this dress but seeing as I`m as tall as their models I know it would be above the knee on me and nowadays I don`t wear anything above the knee except my knickers !
I already have a black and white spotted dress, slightly different style and with sleeves and one complaint my OH has about it is that when he looks at me he says the spots make his eyes goes funny. Honest that`s what he says ....
I liked the coral colour in this and had it been a tad longer I probably would have ordered it.
Yes I'm 5'11'' and I decided it was too short too at 40''. I was also a little concerned chat the flat bit under the bust would not have been long enough and come up into the bottom of my bust. I have enough polyester dresses anyway.

Latest posts

Back