Rosa

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's a job they get paid and will be loyal to whoever pays their wages. Follow the script just follow the script.
Must admit I agree with you. Glad theyā€˜ve got jobs BUTā€¦ its obvious theyā€™ll spout anything to stay on tv. I can just hear the speil - Aunty Rosa loves bears, has always been (or is now) a collector of Charlie Bears and she has a large collection of lthem stashed away in her cupboard ā€¦. for gifts šŸ˜‰. Maybe not poor Steven after all xx

Iā€™m pleased for Rosa that she has another role, but doubt I will watch her with the bears. I like to watch SB shows but always found Cait a bit soppy! So I may now record and FF through her bits, because she used to irritate me wanging on about YC fragrances. Even a YC addict such as I was shouting at her ā€œitā€™s just a candle FFSā€ as she droned on and on over the way it reminded her of this, and drew her back into some wonderful memory etc etc etc. I thought Dom had found some other woman as the BA though: she was on with him some time back when he introduced her.

It's a job they get paid and will be loyal to whoever pays their wages. Follow the script just follow the script.
Not Q related I know, but the EL girl in Boots is now on the Dior counter.
She had been the only one on EL counter for a couple of years maybe, and always seemed enthusiastic about the brand (of course she was)
I asked why she had moved counters, her reply "the pay is better on Dior"
At least she was honest!

That's always the 'thing' with products that give out an aroma. Be it candles, fragrances and soap. Its all about conjuring up 'images', be it a tropical beach, warm nights with cocktails, pine forests in the snow, frosty mornings, cotton fresh laundry, all very raindrops on kittens........

I can imagine French & Saunders doing a skit where they start coughing at the Fog in the Foundry, or waxing lyrical at Sense of the Sewers, or Wet dog after a Cloudburst.

The other Shay & Blue Ambassador can't have been on there for very long?
No, it was just a few months back when Dom announced it and there havenā€™t been that many shows since then. Perhaps she didnā€™t cut the mustard as a presenter, given Qā€™s exacting standards, šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚.

Where were Cait and Rosaā€™s new roles announced?

No, it was just a few months back when Dom announced it and there havenā€™t been that many shows since then. Perhaps she didnā€™t cut the mustard as a presenter, given Qā€™s exacting standards, šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚.

Where were Cait and Rosaā€™s new roles announced?
Cait put a post on her social media.

Rosa posted a link to a CB video on her FB which she appeared in where she announced it.

I'm sure Rosa will do a good job with the bears. She seems very professional and a dedicated saleswoman , but I'm not interested in looking at stuffed toys. However, the couple of times I've seen the man who manufactures the toys, I've thought that there's something really, really unpleasant about him. I've felt it so strongly through the tv even though I am not a clairvoyant. I wonder if Rosa will smell it. She's got a good nose!

Latest posts

Back