Ruths castoffs ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
I can't help but think that QVC create so much fashion - too much for Ruth to present, that the overflow is given to Brenda Edwards under her own name, I mean, why would another Loose Woman be given another fashion range otherwise. Listening to her talk, she's up to her eyes in "projects" so it's all a big scam to call it her "collection. And her jigging about makes me switch off.

I can't help but think that QVC create so much fashion - too much for Ruth to present, that the overflow is given to Brenda Edwards under her own name, I mean, why would another Loose Woman be given another fashion range otherwise. Listening to her talk, she's up to her eyes in "projects" so it's all a big scam to call it her "collection. And her jigging about makes me switch off.
Nice to hear from you, Brissles. I find Brenda Edwards' clothes very different from Ruth Langsford's - not quite as frumpy - but it could be that QVC's so-called "team" of designers create Brenda's clothes and she only gives them a list of what she likes to wear, and they do the rest, attaching her label. She probably approves the design before it goes out for manufacture. Linda can sing, but, as you say, her jiggling about shows that she sure can't dance!

I would agree, I think her fashion is just slightly better than Ruth's, now maybe that is because she is not on flogging it every week, sometimes twice a week, and has run out of ideas like Ruth, who has "DESIGNED" bomber jackets in every conceivable fabric and colour, and jumpers with stars, hearts, squares and anything else she can think of to stick on the front of a jumper! Purses, bags, shoes sandals, scarfs, swimwear, jewellery, passport holders and the kitchen sink!!

I would agree, I think her fashion is just slightly better than Ruth's, now maybe that is because she is not on flogging it every week, sometimes twice a week, and has run out of ideas like Ruth, who has "DESIGNED" bomber jackets in every conceivable fabric and colour, and jumpers with stars, hearts, squares and anything else she can think of to stick on the front of a jumper! Purses, bags, shoes sandals, scarfs, swimwear, jewellery, passport holders and the kitchen sink!!
Is Ruth somewhat greedy?

I did see a show with Brenda Edwards and I thought her "collection" was nicer than Ruth Langsford's. I really liked the trouser suit get up that was on her show and Andi the model looked really lovely in it. I'm guessing everyone wants to get on the shopping telly bandwagon and make a few quid.

CC
Andi looks good in anything to be fair; she is one of the best models IMO.

Latest posts

Back