Samsung TSV 27/06/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I currently have a Huawei P Smart 2019 Android phone since 2019, but always had Samsung. To be honest I only bought the Huawei on a whim thinking it wouldn't last, and here I am still using it. I loathe Apple, so would never have an Iphone. I am thinking if buying a sim free Samsung just in case my Huawei suddenly dies. I was dubious at the time because Huawei comes from China, then I realised all mobiles are made there. I have heard these phones can suddenly die, so really not sure yet.

Attachments

• TSV 1.png
    TSV 1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Samsung Galaxy A35 5G 6GB Ram Smartphone & Charging Plug TSV 27/06/24 (2 sizes of storage) £219.95 or £279.95
Samsung Galaxy A35 5G 6GB Ram Smartphone & Charging Plug
Item Number 740671
QVC Price £349.96 - £399.96
TSV Price £219.95 - £279.95
P&P £5.95

Unleash the power of connectivity and performance with the Samsung Galaxy A35. Whether you're scrolling through socials or binge watching the latest series, enjoy your favourite content in true-to-life colour on a 120Hz display across the 6.6" Super AMOLED screen. Plus, wave goodbye to buffering with super-fast 5G-ready connection, ensuring fast downloads and seamless streaming. Featuring a 13MP front camera, a lengthy battery life and Knox Vault security, this Android smartphone is your gateway to an elevated and hassle-free digital experience.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the A35 128GB from Samsung directly you would pay £339.00. So, for our Today's Special Value price of £219.95 plus P&P you're saving £113.09 / 33%, plus you get the Fast Charge Plug worth £13.30.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the A35 256GB from Samsung directly you would pay £389.00. So, for our Today's Special Value price of £279.95 plus P&P you're saving £103.09 / 26%, plus you get the Fast Charge Plug worth £13.30.

Expandable storage - nobody wants to delete special memories to free up space and with the Samsung Galaxy A35, you don't have to. The expandable storage enables you to store up to 1TB of content (MicroSD card not included), while your choice of 128GB or 256GB of internal storage gives you plenty of space for all your apps, photos and videos.

Long-lasting battery - power through your day with a 5000mAh battery, offering enough power to keep you connected all day without needing to limit your browsing. A battery life that keeps up with you - that's what it's all about! Plus, you'll receive Samsung's 25W Super Fast Charging Travel Adapter, compatible with USB Type-C cables and perfect for giving your devices a quick boost.

Capture every detail - make stunning memories with the 13MP front camera and advanced triple rear cameras, designed to shoot crisp close-ups. Looking to capture post-sunset content? The Nightography setting lets you take clear pictures and videos in the dark.

Safe and secure - Knox Vault security is designed to help keep confidential and sensitive data protected so you can browse safely. Plus, the addition of facial recognition and fingerprint scanning will work to keep your personal files secure.

Rain or shine - this smartphone is both dust and water-resistant with an IP67 rating, so you can make the most of your phone, whatever the weather.

Trendy colours - this sleek device is available in the four following shades: Ice Blue, Navy, Lilac or Lemon. Which one will you pick?

Colour options:
Ice Blue
Navy
Lilac
Lemon

Storage options:
128GB
256GB

What's in the box?
1 x Samsung Galaxy A35 5G smartphone
1 x USB Type-C cable
1 x 25W Super Fast Charging Travel Adapter (USB-C Black)
1 x warranty card
1 x tray pin
1 x quick start guide

Latest posts

Back