SBC TSV 1.png
    281.5 KB · Views: 153
SBC Hydra-Collagen 4 Piece Supersize Collection
QVC Price £120.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.94
P&P £0.00

Single

Auto-Delivery

Add the power of Hydra-Collagen to your daily beauty routine with this four-piece collection from SBC Skincare. Boasting incredible supersize editions of the iconic Moisturising Gel and Body Wash, plus Day & Night Cream and Serum, this edit will work to deliver hydration to your skin and help leave it looking and feeling smoother, radiant and healthier. Care for your skin from head to toe with this sumptuous set.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from SBC you’d pay £153.50. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £44.94, with no P&P to pay, you're saving £108.56.
Supersize superstars - enjoy the lush formulas of Hydra-Collagen Moisturising Gel and Hydra-Collagen Body Wash for longer with these impressive supersize editions, which will both work to keep your skin happy for some time!
Hydration hero
- the moisturising gel lasts three years unopened and one year after opening and boasts an easy to apply formula, with no expert knowledge required. In the warmer months, place gel in fridge for an instant cooling effect on application.
More SBC Skincare for your stash - choose our Auto Delivery option and you'llreceive this lush collection again in 90 days' time, at this same unmissable Today's Special Value price.
Contains:
  • 1 x Hydra-Collagen Moisturising Gel (1L; supersize) - an oil-free, lightweight face and body gel designed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while adding moisture to dry, dehydrated skin. Works to soften and smooth the feel of your skin for a more youthful-looking appearance. Contains marine collagen and glycerine
  • 1 x Hydra-Collagen Body Wash (1L; supersize) - this luxurious and refreshing body wash is designed to help cleanse and care for your skin, working to lock in moisture while leaving your skin beautifully scented from top to toe. Enriched with marine collagen, glycerin, kukui seed and passion flower oils
  • 1 x Hydra-Collagen Day & Night Cream (100ml) - a rich moisturiser that works to hydrate and soften your skin for a more vibrant-looking complexion. Enriched with marine collagen, shea butter, sweet almond oil, kukui, passion flower and papaya seed oils, plus vitamin E. Especially formulated for more mature, dull and dry skin types
  • 1 x Hydra-Collagen Serum (50ml) - a deeply hydrating face serum, formulated to help smooth the look of fine lines and wrinkles for skin that appears softer and more radiant. Suitable for all skin types, particularly more mature, dry skin. Infused with marine collagen, passion flowers and kukui seed oils

1000ml Moisturising Gel RRP £39 cost £11.42
1000ml Body Wash RRP £34 cost £9.95
100ml Day & Night Cream RRP £32 cost £9.37
50ml Serum RRP £48.50 cost £14.20

Total RRP £153.50 cost £44.94.

Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Havent seen SBC for a while. I thought Adele had left but I see she is there tonight.
Adele did leave SBC then in January 2021 she became Head of Training at Skinsense. Then in January this year it became known that Abi Cleeve had purchased SBC .

Abi Cleeve is quite the business woman then. Ultrasun, Sun Sense and SBC. QVC is a good place to keep an eye on competitor vendors and snap them up if appropriate. Good for her.

she had because abi hired her to do skinsense but since abi now is part of sbc adele can do it again it seems
Thanks for that. I thought I wasnt going mad cause someone else was doing SBC for a while. Didnt realise that Abi is part of SBC. Must admit that I prefer Adele to Abi. Ive never been keen on her for some reason.

Abi Cleeve is quite the business woman then. Ultrasun, Sun Sense and SBC. QVC is a good place to keep an eye on competitor vendors and snap them up if appropriate. Good for her.
Yes she is doing well but I cant seem to warm to her for some reason but thats my opinion. I know some on here arent keen either though

Thanks for that. I thought I wasnt going mad cause someone else was doing SBC for a while. Didnt realise that Abi is part of SBC. Must admit that I prefer Adele to Abi. Ive never been keen on her for some reason.

Yes she is doing well but I cant seem to warm to her for some reason but thats my opinion. I know some on here arent keen either though
Abi must have a good business head but she’d probably sell more if she stayed out of sight. I wouldn’t have watched the sbc presentation if she’d been there. What a contrast to the lovely late Michelle of alpha h. She was also a successful business woman but believed 100% in her products and her calm manner was perfect. Getting Tom on board was a brilliant move. I miss them both but still use the range because it works and can slot in with other skincare.

one of the reasons I do not rate the “resident beauty expert” is that she must only have been in her early 20s (correct me if I’m wrong) when she used that title injoining QVC 30 years ago, I know because that’s when I first watched. To begin with I don’t really think you have garnered enough expertise at that age to call yourself from day one QVCs “resident beauty expert”.

Also, she first mentioned that SBC was only a salon brand and that (at the time) QVC customers can get it.

You talk bollox Alison, and many people believed her. I can tell everyone that in my little town we had a lovely health shop, privately owned that sold herbs etc., lovely smell when you entered, and skincare not found for example in the usual places such as Boots and department stores.

That little shop was where I first bought SBC late 80s i seem to recall they also sold ESPA, around 1992 that was the year my mother died.

Latest posts

Back