Seasalt Fashion TSV 27/04/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Last item of Seasalt I looked at the sizing seemed small. Think I'd have needed a 16 going by the measurements so I didn't bother. Anyone that buys this do you buy your usual size or go up?

CC

I am within walking distance of a Seasalt shop.Many of the things are not for me but I have a couple of the raincoats,cotton striped tops and a jumper.The staff are always nice and they frequently have offers so I can quickly keep an eye on what is going on.

Last item of Seasalt I looked at the sizing seemed small. Think I'd have needed a 16 going by the measurements so I didn't bother. Anyone that buys this do you buy your usual size or go up?

CC
If it's a stretchy material I wouldn't size up. I did and had to return and buy a smaller size (M&S). Really comfy and easy to wear.
I wouldn't buy from Q due to the ridiculous p&p.

Attachments

• Seasalt TSV 1.png
    Seasalt TSV 1.png
    247.8 KB · Views: 163
  • Seasalt TSV 2.png
    Seasalt TSV 2.png
    253.1 KB · Views: 166
  • Seasalt TSV 3.jpg
    Seasalt TSV 3.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 165
I wore the frills way back but not now.There seems to be trend with many U.K. brands that they grasp a fashion look and hound it to death.I am a fan of M&S who do some great basics at good prices but I class them often in the flogging category.Sometimes I see something I would love only for it to be found in their ’seasons’ colours, for example a lovely coat I saw a couple of months ago which would have rivalled Max Mara had it been in a classic colour, but no, bright yellow!

Latest posts

Back