Shadazzle returns!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's coming back again and if you run out of toothpaste Paul B says the Americans use it on their teeth. It's Shadazzling.From hob to gob!!!!

.......perfect exfoliator,shampoo,shaving cream.Add it to your breakfast cereal ,stews,casseroles and soups to thicken and flavour. Got to shift this somehow.

.......perfect exfoliator,shampoo,shaving cream.Add it to your breakfast cereal ,stews,casseroles and soups to thicken and flavour. Got to shift this somehow.

It's versatile, incredibly so. It does just about ANYTHING.

Ever heard the saying 'Jack of all trades, Master of none'? :mysmilie_59:

I know I haven't admitted it, but I fell for the shadazzle they gave a few months ago. When I first got it, I used it immediately and was wowed by the lovely fresh smell, set about cleaning the stainless steel sink. It didn't even touch the limescale around the base of the tap, but after a lot, and I mean a lot of rinsing - it came up a treat. I noticed that it didn't stay looking good for more than a day or two, I was hoping that the formula would add a bit of protection but it doesn't. Tried it on the shower screen, but again after much rinsing a fair to mediocre result! Then despite following the instructions ie let it dry out before putting the lid back on, I found that it has softened so much that I couldn't get it to dry back out. Also I noticed that the lemon smell disappeared after the 2nd or 3rd use. Just decided to use it up to clean the bog cause that's all it's fit for - Don't buy. Cheap old doctor power or even cheaper astonish does just a good job and with far less chalky residue to try and get rid of!

I think the only stain it does remove is recently applied gravy that has dried out! Anything else you need it to clean, probably a load of rubbish. :mysmilie_14:

Latest posts

Back