Shay & Blue Summer Bundle £40

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AndiK

Registered Shopper
There’s another bundle available on the S&B site - one of the ones where you get to choose fragrances. It is decent value at £40 (worth £90-£100, not that we’d pay that) but not as good as some other recent deals they’ve had in my view, although there Is a good selection of fragrances.

2 x eau de parfum (10ml) £25.00
2 x sample eau de parfum (2ml) £5.00
1 x hand & body wash (100 or 250ml, depending which fragrance you select) £15.00 / £20.00
1 x hand & body lotion (100 or 250ml, depending which fragrance you select) £15.00 / £20.00
1 x hand cream (40ml) £10.00

This was a disappointment because the picture in their email shows a 100ml and 2x10ml perfumes. ☹️ When you go online the truth is revealed. As you say Andi, not as good as recent deals, although for once a very wide choice of fragrances. Usually in build a box it’s around 5 iirc.

This was a disappointment because the picture in their email shows a 100ml and 2x10ml perfumes. ☹️ When you go online the truth is revealed. As you say Andi, not as good as recent deals, although for once a very wide choice of fragrances. Usually in build a box it’s around 5 iirc.
You’re right! I hadn’t noticed that - I just saw £40 bundle and clicked on it! That fabulous £40 bundle earlier this year was truly amazing as it had the 100ml perfume and two 10ml ones as well as the body products (you couldn’t choose but I happen to love all the fragrances they put in it), and then they reduced it to £32.

By the way, in case anyone is tempted, I should have pointed out there’s £4.95 P&P on top of the £40 as free postage is only on £60 spend these days.

I see the £25 discovery box with 2x 10ml perfumes, 2 samples, 2 handcreams is on sale again.

Latest posts

Back