Shop Extra

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does anybody know why the former Ideal World presenters are not appearing on Shop Extra tonight.
It's finished. See the other IW threads, see the on-screen logo has changed back to C&C and this:

🔊 Shop Extra ANNOUNCEMENT 🔊

Dear crafters,

As you may be aware, a few months ago we at Hochanda Global made the decision to support our past colleagues, suppliers, and TV shopping friends in the wake of the news of Ideal World’s closure. By dedicating select hours on Craft Extra to a new channel, Shop Extra, our intent was to fill the gap left by the closure by using our studio space and expertise to bring customers the same interactive live shopping experience.
In light of the recent news that Ideal World will return to air, we’ve made the decision to cease broadcast of Shop Extra. We’d like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who shopped with us over these past weeks, and to everyone involved for all of their efforts to help those affected – we’ve said it before, but TV shopping really is one big family and your support has meant a tremendous amount to all of us!

We hope you’ll join us in wishing everyone at Ideal World - returning and new - the very best for the future. 💜

How disgusting that they persuaded people to pay £10 for a years club membership, which people now are only going to have had 2 months benefit of. Create and craft have damaged their brand here. I'm going to ask them for a pro-rata refund. I don't craft so that membership is now useless.
keep us updated.

How disgusting that they persuaded people to pay £10 for a years club membership, which people now are only going to have had 2 months benefit of. Create and craft have damaged their brand here. I'm going to ask them for a pro-rata refund. I don't craft so that membership is now useless.
They should have made it clear to people the channel was operating on a trial basis. Then people could have made an informed choice on whether to take the chance of buying a membership for a one year period or not - particularly if they had no interest whatsoever in the crafting side of the company.

They should have made it clear to people the channel was operating on a trial basis. Then people could have made an informed choice on whether to take the chance of buying a membership for a one year period or not - particularly if they had no interest whatsoever in the crafting side of the company.
Yeah I had no idea until I read on here that it was a trial. Some form of disclaimer or announcement would have been common courtesy. They were promoting it like the next big thing in Shopping TV

Their sales must have been dreadful to pack it in so quickly. You can only conclude it was costing them to keep it going. Nothing more to say on a very poor attempt to start something new and sustain it more than a few weeks or so.
Yes the kitchen they kept promising never arrived. It's like they were never really building that set that Simon Isles mentioned at the very beginning

Still there I believe..
IMG_1624.jpeg

Latest posts

Back