shopping basket issues......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
A couple of times I have actually decided to buy something from the website, and the colour/size etc has shown it to be in stock, but then it refuses to be inserted into the shopping basket. Several times I have tried with no success. Then my choice is shown as sold out. As I say, more than once this has happened and is ****** infuriating.

Anyone else have this problem ?

A couple of times I have actually decided to buy something from the website, and the colour/size etc has shown it to be in stock, but then it refuses to be inserted into the shopping basket. Several times I have tried with no success. Then my choice is shown as sold out. As I say, more than once this has happened and is ****** infuriating.

Anyone else have this problem ?
can't use the MB website nothing can go in the basket

Oh, I think I have the answer as it happened to me some time back.

When a product you want to buy is down to the last one in that size/colour etc for some reason it will not checkout. I had to phone CS and she did it manually for me and explained it was the last one in stock.

The problem that I’ve had a couple of times is that I‘ve ordered something (not very often) and received the email confirmation. Then the next day, I’ve had another email telling me that the item is still is my basket and would I like to finish my purchase. When I check, my basket is empty. 🙄

I guess it’s down to their superb IT department.

Happens to me nearly every time I order very frustrating. Ok if there is no option in size or colour.

Does anyone else think when there is a wide range of colours ie LRose/Kipling it is neigh on impossible to see what colour options are sold out and which are in stock.

Yes, LATI I've discovered that too. The site is rubbish. When I phoned to order the item it re-directed me to the auto system. I put the phone down and saved myself some money. I clearly wasn't destined to have the item, and I'm not one to argue with fate.

It is frustrating as I buy very very little now so if I decide to buy I must have been really looking forward to getting something.

Latest posts

Back