Shouty sellers

• Thread starter Deleted member 21102
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 21102

Guest Shopper
I was listening to a gardening programme recording from Sunday and had to turn the volume down when Kathryn Goldsmith was speaking, and she's not the only guilty party. There's no need to shout at me, dears. Leave it to me to turn the volume up if I want to hear you.

There is an air of desperation in many of their presentations, must sell,sell,sell being shouted into their ear pieces.Those of us that have been around for a long time remember the days when if you were not instantly on QCut things were sold out.Times change and if there is something we want we look at other sources and with Q clinging on to their extortionate P&P that does them no favours.I agree about Kathryn she is not easy to listen to, but she is not alone in that!

There is an air of desperation in many of their presentations, must sell,sell,sell being shouted into their ear pieces.Those of us that have been around for a long time remember the days when if you were not instantly on QCut things were sold out.Times change and if there is something we want we look at other sources and with Q clinging on to their extortionate P&P that does them no favours.I agree about Kathryn she is not easy to listen to, but she is not alone in that!
It is a shame that we are put off watching something that we could well be interested in buying due to the unpleasant presenters' voices. Some are worse than others. The male presenters do not shout, except Miceal Murphy, whose pitch can be unbearable. The sweetest voice is Chuntley's with Debbie Flint second.

Kathryn Goldsmith seems like a lovely girl but she gabbles non stop and loudly. I can't listen to her for more than a few minutes. If anyone wants to see how to present then have a look at Patrick Hoy who is on just now with Katy. He doesn't shout, he's fun, he tells you about the product and it's not all about him. I really like him.

CC

Kathryn Goldsmith seems like a lovely girl but she gabbles non stop and loudly. I can't listen to her for more than a few minutes. If anyone wants to see how to present then have a look at Patrick Hoy who is on just now with Katy. He doesn't shout, he's fun, he tells you about the product and it's not all about him. I really like him.

CC
He's a bit of a ham, but I like him too.

CC
Couldn’t agree more love Patrick. He is fun but he does his homework and gets straight to the point telling us about the item not faffing about and talking about himself like some of them

CC
One of the best in my opinion.

Hmmm, cant agree I'm afraid, when I've seen her on the jewellery hours, she loudly overtalks the guest wanting to get her 'bit' in. Voice aside, I find that pale skin and scarlet lips a bit of a wicked witch look, although I'm sure she is a lovely person.

When I read shouty sellers, I now have crusty jugglers in my mind...

Alex, as in Knuckles? I can't even recall why Knuckles by now. I think most of the presenters now have some sort of nickname or a signature behaviour or what have you., don't they?

Latest posts

Back