Sick of hair demonstrations

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

To be honest, with my thick hair I get so fed up of it on my neck anyway that I just put it up in a Stylee very often. Yes, I know they were the ones off Ideal World and I'm on the QVC thread but they work very well. I didn't buy them from Ideal World though, I got them on Ebay.

they started off on qvc though :tongue:

tot he ladies who get tangled in velcro rollers, I don't have enough hair to get tangled...I applaud anyone who can maintain long hair, I try and then get bored and chop it all off

This is what I hate about the shopping channels. They never get in the actual users of these goods, i.e. the punters to demonstrate how actually good these products are. I would love to see a mum in her front room surrounded by kids working these hair gadgets. Or a grandma in her bathroom fitting a anti-sagging boob bra. People would get a more realistic idea of how effective these products are.

I agree Greg. Like when they have make up demos on doing up women with perfect faces. Get on some ugly old trout and make HER look gorgeous. THEN we'll be impressed and buy it in our droves.

and antiwrinkle cream on 19 year old models.......

but we all know the answer - shopping channels are no different to any other form of advertising. if they did that they would never sell anything. somewhere in our subconcious we think we will look like that.

Think I will dig my velcro rollers out, recall that when I could be bothered to use them they did make a difference. Sometimes I think about getting a wig just to ring the changes but have no idea where to get one. The Ken Parves stuff does not appeal to me, looks too nylonish. Have just bought some straighteners from Amazon, Treseme ones that got a load of 5* reviews with many people sayign they were as good as GHD. We will see how they cope with the challenge of my hair!!

I agree Greg. Like when they have make up demos on doing up women with perfect faces. Get on some ugly old trout and make HER look gorgeous. THEN we'll be impressed and buy it in our droves.

lol, that a great idea. It does seem pointless perfecting the perfect. Get Jackie Stallone in!

Latest posts

Back