Skagen oceans ???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Someone help me out. The Skagen guest and CB keep referring to the 'two oceans' that meet at the top of Denmark - hence the reason for design of their logo.

Er, exactly what oceans would they be then ? Unless of course the North Sea has been classified as an Ocean and this news has passed me by ! The Baltic also drifts in around little islands, but the top of Denmark is deffo the North Sea.

Another market ploy like the substances from Mars ?

The North Sea and The Baltic Sea collide at Skagen. Its a trourist attraction becuase of that.

Ok, thanks for that, BUT WHEN did a Sea - whether North or Baltic, become an Ocean ???? Perhaps I've been asleep and the Dead, the Red, the Black et al have all suddenly turned into much bigger expanses of water.

No, I am sticking with this, QVC and their products might be trying to change the world, but leave the ****** geography alone !

Oceans they definitely ain't, but it is amazing. This is one of the few places in the world that I have actually been to, and it it as a lovely place. It's amazing to see these two seas crash into each other- like a perpetual watery punch up when the tide comes in!

Still don't understand how that gives it's name to a watch though?

Latest posts

Back