66.4 KB · Views: 141
  • Skechers TSV 3.jpg
    Skechers TSV 3.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 138
  • Skechers TSV 4.jpg
    Skechers TSV 4.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 134
Beyond underwhelming.
I know I am mean, but does anyone pay £36/£37 for something like these? I love my Skechers and have many pairs but it’s supposed to be an “active” brand, isn’t it? I couldn‘t walk far in these, which is what I buy my Skechers for (apart from my furry slippers which are lovely in their own right).

I like slides but my back doesn’t unfortunately. Anything that my toes have to grip without help of a back strap, makes my back play up. .. frustrating .. I can where them a little at a time such as walking around poolside etc but walking from longer periods just a no no.

I might consider these as “summer slippers,” but I wouldn’t go out in them. I was sent a £5 off voucher through the post yesterday and an email with the same offer this morning. It’s apparently because they miss me. 😳 Obviously their left hand hasn’t told their right hand that I ordered two tops (in the sale) last week. 🙄 So I might use it on this TSV, although I probably won’t in reality. 😂

Skechers Go Walk 600 Slide Sandal
Item Number: 188745
QVC Price £42.00
Todays Special Value Price £24.98
P&P £3.95

Whether you're looking for a poolside companion for your holidays or a comfy summer sandal for daily use, these sporty and lightweight Go Walk 600 slide sandals from Skechers are the ideal way to get where you're going in unbeatable style and comfort. The contoured Goga Mat footbeds and 5GEN cushioned midsoles make them a pleasure to walk in while the Velcro-fastened slide uppers make kicking them on and off a total breeze.

Choose comfort - the sculpted footbeds will hug the contours of your feet to ensure they feel supported all day long, while the cushioned insoles will relieve the feeling of pressure with every step you take, making these sandals a must-have for your warm-weather wardrobe.

Choose style - with five options to choose from, you're sure to find the style to suit you. Will you keep it simple with the Black option? Are you looking for something bright and light like the White style with its vivid pink footbed or the Grey with its ice blue? Or is it the stately, elegant colours of the Lavender or Taupe designs that are calling to you?

Half size? This style fits true to size, but if you are a half size, please select the size up from your usual shoe size for your perfect fit.

• High-rebound cushioning with responsive feedback
  • Goga Mat technology contour footbed
  • Proprietary 5GEN midsole lightweight injection-moulded compound with memory retention helps absorb impact
  • Multi directional traction sole
  • Heel height: 3.8cm (1.5")
  • Outer: textile; inner: manmade, textile; sole: manmade

Colour options:

• Black
  • Grey
  • Lavender
  • Taupe
  • White

All measurements are approximate

Having seen them, in the flesh so to speak, it’s a “no” from me, so I’ll have to find something else to spend my whopping £5 voucher on. 😉

Looks like a crepe bandage
Ha ! ha ! yes I agree, and it would be my comment - BUT they do look good because of the transparent strap, and are not in the least bit heavy. Certainly not my usual choice of sandal, but they are light and comfy.

The tsv, I think the strap would 'cut' into the top of my foot when I walked.

I would wear them around the house and would have taken a chance if it wasn’t for the postage. No matter what they look, good or bad, if the inside isn’t smooth they are no good and I think a few reviews mention that. There is nothing worse than a rough bit of stitching rubbing and giving a blister.

Latest posts

Back