Skinsense TSV 3.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 78
  • Skinsense TSV 4.jpg
    Skinsense TSV 4.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 75
  • Skinsense TSV 5.jpg
    Skinsense TSV 5.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 91
Most presenters and BA‘s are liked by some and disliked like others but I don’t think I’ve ever read a positive post about Ms Cleeve, her products yes but not her and her presenting style.

I don’t enjoy Abi’s presenting style. Can’t put my finger on what in particular I don’t like.

For me, it’s the way she comes across as patronising. We’re also led to believe that she is involved in the creation of the products. She probably does have a lot of input but wearing a white coat and standing in a laboratory doesn’t make someone a scientist.

Like a lot of these products, they are all produced by an unknown source, then get someone to 'front' it. Realistically you cant tell me that Cleeve could financially invest in a factory, all the machinery, ingredients, transport costs and pay staff unless she won the lottery - in which case she wouldn't need to flog on QVC !!!! Same with Linda Lusardi - who's 'products' have disappeared, then Lulu had a go, Joan Collins, even Tova is just a 'name'.

So I believe its one factory churning out creams/serums etc and then farming it out to various registered brands to sell under different names.

For me, it’s the way she comes across as patronising. We’re also led to believe that she is involved in the creation of the products. She probably does have a lot of input but wearing a white coat and standing in a laboratory doesn’t make someone a scientist.

Exactly how I feel about AC. I never feel she is speaking to me...but at me. I now
use the mute button as soon as she appear...I do the same to the Phenomenal MH. lol

Like a lot of these products, they are all produced by an unknown source, then get someone to 'front' it. Realistically you cant tell me that Cleeve could financially invest in a factory, all the machinery, ingredients, transport costs and pay staff unless she won the lottery - in which case she wouldn't need to flog on QVC !!!! Same with Linda Lusardi - who's 'products' have disappeared, then Lulu had a go, Joan Collins, even Tova is just a 'name'.

So I believe its one factory churning out creams/serums etc and then farming it out to various registered brands to sell under different names.
Majority of beauty products come from a small number of white label labs. It's only the long established beauty Brands that can afford their own labs and, even then, often buy ingredients from other sources (eg Sederma, Croda etc.)

I wouldn't say this is a negative as they have the expertise in creating products and formulations. They also have the facility to develop and test formulations so would make this safer and relatively cheaper. Beauty Pie was founded on this concept and sometimes have newer products before the other brands.

Now how much say the customer has, is another thing entirely. There are formulations that can be generic and packaged for different companies, while there are products developed jointly with the buyer. Then there's packaging, transport, marketing etc.

If you look at Incidecoder you can input products or ingredients and find similar products.

It is all tangled up. I've tried many a time to figure out who is who and what is what with beauty companies but get bored long before I've really started.

AbiC is involved with J Williams (or was) but MAsam is also in there somewhere. JW doesn't give anything away about percentages. I always think that her stuff is made in Germany and she claims something about a University in Italy. I want to say Florence but not sure. If you look there is a manufacturing plant in Austria.

The bigger companies are much much harder to figure out. Some companies have "sleeping" money partners which is OK but if you want to make any ethical or moral choice it is incredibly difficult to find stuff out. Boredom gets me and why is stuff so hidden?

Not isolating them but using Liz Earle and Elemis as examples. On Q we are feed these are British companies but both owned by much bigger foreign companies. This is never mentioned and some people get very uppity if you tell them. I still remember a tell off I got from some LE fanatic over 5 years ago. Wow did she blow a fuse.

More I look into all of this more confused I get and more tangled it all seems.

Skinsense 5 Piece Collection TSV 13/07/21

50ml Highly Active Day Cream RRP £34 + post
100ml Overnight Leave on Mask RRP £34 + post
400ml Toning Body Cream RRP £28 + post
15ml Eye Cream RRP £24 + post
30ml Nourishing Facial Oil RRP £30 + post

Total RRP £150 + post
thats the anti aging option

Hydranet is as follows

50ml Day Cream RRP £30 + post
100ml Energising Face Mask RRP £30 + post
400ml Body Cream RRP £24 + post
15ml Powerful Eye Concentrate RRP £24 + post
30ml Bi-Phase Cell Renewal Serum RRP £30 + post

Total RRP £138 + post

Skinsense 5 Piece Ultimate Face & Body Skincare Collection

QVC Price £82.00
Todays Special Value Price £38.98
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Discover the five-piece Ultimate All Over Body Skincare Collection from Skinsense, featuring a mix of skincare and bodycare must-haves in your choice of Anti-Ageing or Hydration formulas. Tailored to suit your skin's specific needs, this collection is perfect for giving your complexion a complete overhaul from head-to-toe, whether you covet a youthful-looking glow or deep hydration.

*A great saving: If you were to buy items in the Anti-Age /Hydranet options individually, directly from Skinsense you’d pay £150 for the Anti-Age, and £134 for the Hydranet. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £38.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £107.07 on the Anti-Age, and £91.07 on the Hydranet.

Ground-breaking formulas - supercharged with active ingredients, Skinsense treatments are developed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Utilising lamellar technology found in suncare, plus Linefill, a powerful complex derived from sesame seed, this revitalising range is designed to keep working throughout the day and night to help you maintain a youthful look.

Hello Hydranet - the Hydranet range is designed to help deeply hydrate the skin on your face and body, while working to improve the appearance of tone and radiance. Featuring hero beauty ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, acacia collagen and sweet almond oil, it's the ideal collection for helping to maintain a moisturised, fresh appearance, and is especially suitable for dry, dull skin types.

The new kid - select the Hydration collection and you'll receive the brand-new Bi-Phase Beauty Fluid, a multi-tasking formula that works to moisturise your skin for a complexion that looks more radiant.

Head to toe care - with a facial moisturiser, two skincare treatments, an eye cream and a body moisturiser, each collection boasts everything you need to give your body some TLC, from top to toe.

Make your choice - with two options on offer, you can pick the one that best suits you. Anti-Ageing boasts a range of formulas targeted at diminishing the visible signs of ageing, leaving you with a more youthful-looking complexion. The Hydration option is packed with formulas from the Hydranet range, which work to deliver deep hydration to parched skin.

Love Skinsense? Us too! Stock up on your favourite formulas with our Auto Delivery option, and you'll receive the same collection twice more, every 60 days, at today's great price.

• Delivered to UK mainland only

Make your choice:
Anti-ageing collection contains:

• 1 x Anti-Ageing Toning Body Cream (400ml) - works to smooth the look of your skin while leaving it feeling softened and hydrated. Blended with murumuru butter and rich plant oils
  • 1 x Anti-Ageing Overnight Leave-On Mask (100ml) - a lightweight facial mask that hydrates your skin as you sleep, working to help minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a brighter, smoother and more revitalised-looking complexion. Infused with hydrolysed proteins, hyaluronic acid, synthetic polymers, lactic acid and copper peptides
  • 1 x Anti-Ageing Highly Active Day Cream (50ml) - developed to hydrate your skin and help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, this moisturising gel-cream promotes a smooth, refreshed, even-looking complexion and sits well underneath make-up. Formulated with Linefill, liquorice root extract and omega-CTP
  • 1 x Anti-Ageing Nourishing Facial Oil (30ml) - a lightweight yet deeply moisturising facial oil that helps to soften dry and mature skin while balancing oilier complexions
  • 1 x Anti-Ageing Restorative Eye Cream (15ml) - a light-reflecting formula designed to reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone around the delicate eye area, while leaving your complexion with a subtle glow

Or
Hydration option contains:

• 1 x NEW Bi-Phase Beauty Fluid (30ml) - a soothing, hydrating serum that combines an oil phase, blended with almond, rice and avocado oils, with a water phase, infused with probiotic, reishi and tremella mushroom extract. Works to leave skin with a radiant look and feeling intensely moisturised
  • 1 x Hydranet Body Cream (400ml) - formulated to help soothe and deeply hydrate your skin, with a rich and sumptuous butter-like texture that works to condition, soften and promote radiance. Infused with sweet almond oil and hyaluronic acid. Especially suitable for very dry, dull skin
  • 1 x Hydranet Energising Face Mask (100ml) - an ultra-light gel mask that works to hydrate and energize skin that's looking a little lack-lustre, imparting a healthy-looking glow. Infused with antioxidents, Vitamins E and C, plus kiwi and bilberry extract
  • 1 x Hydranet Hydrating Day Cream (50ml) - a lightweight cream with a gel-like texture that aims to hydrate the skin, helping to promote elasticity and radiance. Perfect as a daily moisturiser and a base for make-up, and formulated with acacia collagen and Acqualicia
  • 1 x Hydranet Powerful Eye Cream (15ml) - this moisturising formula works to deeply hydrate and help minimise the appearance of uneven skin tone and puffiness when applied with a tapping motion around the eyes. Can be worn alone or as a base for make-up. Enriched with sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, Inca peanut oil and shea butter

How to use:
Anti-Ageing Toning Body Cream:

• Gently massage a generous amount of this body cream onto clean, dry skin using circular motions until it is all absorbed
Anti-Ageing Overnight Leave-On Mask:

• Use once or twice a week
  • Onto your cleansed skin, apply this mask to your face and neck
  • Leave on for ten minutes and then rinse, or for a deeper treatment, leave on overnight
Anti-Ageing Highly Active Day Cream:

• Massage into your skin every morning after cleansing
Anti-Ageing Nourishing Facial Oil:

• Apply to dry skin after cleansing and toning every morning and evening
  • Massage 3 - 4 drops over the face, neck and decollate
  • Use alone or follow with a moisturiser
  • Avoid contact with eyes
Anti-Ageing Restorative Eye Concentrate:

• Gently pat and smooth a small amount around the eye area and the eyelid
Bi-Phase Beauty Fluid:

• Shake well prior to use to combine the oil and water phases
  • Apply to clean, dry skin followed by your moisturiser and serums and after cleansing and toning
  • Avoid contact with eyes
Hydranet Body Cream:

• Massage a generous amount onto clean, dry skin, massaging gently using circular motions until it has completely absorbed
Hydranet Energising Face Mask:

• Apply to cleansed facial skin and leave for 10 minutes
  • Rinse off with warm water
Hydranet Hydrating Day Cream:

• Massage into cleansed, dry skin in the morning
  • If using, apply after serum and eye cream
Hydranet Powerful Eye Concentrate:

• Ensure the skin is cleansed and dry
  • Using dabbing motions with your ring finger, apply a small amount of the concentrate onto the eye contour area

A great saving: If you were to buy items in the Anti-Age /Hydranet options individually, directly from Skinsense you’d pay £150 for the Anti-Age, and £134 for the Hydranet. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £38.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £107.07 on the Anti-Age, and £91.07 on the Hydranet.

Anti-ageing collection contains:

Anti-Ageing Toning Body Cream (400ml) - £28 cost £8.01
Anti-Ageing Overnight Leave-On Mask (100ml) - £34 cost £9.73
Anti-Ageing Highly Active Day Cream (50ml) - £34 cost £9.73
Anti-Ageing Nourishing Facial Oil (30ml) - £30 cost £8.59
Anti-Ageing Restorative Eye Cream (15ml) - £24 cost £6.87

Total £150 cost £42.93 incl p&p used in calculations.

Hydration option contains:

Bi-Phase Beauty Fluid (30ml) - £30 cost £9.61
Hydranet Body Cream (400ml) - £24 cost £7.69
Hydranet Energising Face Mask (100ml) - £26 cost £8.33
Hydranet Hydrating Day Cream (50ml) - £30 cost £9.61
Hydranet Powerful Eye Cream (15ml) - £24 cost £7.69

Total £134 cost £42.93 incl p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Latest posts

Back