Skype Help

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
Okay it may be long.

My brother in Canada wanted us to join skype to chat to each other. So I joined download etc no problems. I have Vista:doh:

Anyway he joined and then I got a message saying he wanted to be my friend, all okay still. Then suddenly he kept emailing me saying his password would not work, so had to wait 24 hours before trying again, twice this happened. Then something about a 30 digit code he had to put in to get his password changed.

So now he has emailed saying he phoned them, call centre in India. Woman told him his laptop(which is brand new, Norton etc on it and scammed weekly with HP health check as well), is only working at 56% and he needs to give them $180 to fix the problem. And that was the reason his password does not work???!!! I am confused as to why Skype would tell him to pay them to fix it in the first place.

I have an idea he has got some dodgy call centre online which is giving him a load of bull.

Any advice?

Thank you

I have no idea Donna but it sounds a bit dodgy to me, it might be worth Googling it and see if anyone on the web has had the same problem and may have the answer

Latest posts

Back