Slanket?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have Reynauds and don't do cold, our heating bills are extortionate!

I don't see the point in sitting wrapped up like that !

Jabba I also suffer with that,it's very painful when the ends of your fingers are numb,our heating is on all the time plus we have a wood burning stove,I just can't bring myself to put on a slander.
Lynn:cool:

We love, love, love our slankets! My daughter and I cannot sit on the sofa without having ours over us now. I have the older reversable pink one with the leopard design on the other side and my daughter has the leopard with brown on the reverse. I have 3 in the loft for my nieces Christmas pressies, I am officially a slankaholic:wink:.

Try one and see how you go, I bet you won't return it.

I am really houseproud and love interior design,the slanket colours don't even go with my interiors but I don't care.:giggle: daring I know..

I know what you mean, I bought a dark blue one as my settee is blue and it tones rather well! I could be a chameleon when I am all wrapped up.

I got a cheap version from the supermarket £8. Thought it was worth a try. First time I decided to use it , I'd just got all snuggled up, the blooming woof decided she liked the look of it. One minute I was wearing it, the next minute the dog had dragged it off into her basket , so that was that lol. By the way the dog still loves it lol

Jabba I also suffer with that,it's very painful when the ends of your fingers are numb,our heating is on all the time plus we have a wood burning stove,I just can't bring myself to put on a slander.
Lynn:cool:

Yes our wood burner is on all the time too :cheeky:
our log bill for the month is over £200 alone, along with the hundreds of litres of oil we rapidly go through, it's unbelievable isn't it?

love my slankets so much so that i even sleep with it when its really cold. i have an older victorian house and its a nightmare to keep warm so all my guests are invited to wear a slanket and i keep the heating lowish. this way i have money for lux hols in warmer climes. i am not giving british gas all of my disposable income.

Thanks to all for the congrats on baby - I have posted bit more in The Drop for forum friends :up:. Am having trouble with my laptop at the mo - can't seem to thank or like posts but again it could be my sleep-deprived brain more than the technology! But thanks all who've replied, I saw the Slanket on again this morning so deffo didn't dream it! I have to say OH & I were v sceptical (OH referred to them as orthapaedic blankets until trying mine, I got the first Ultimate one last year) but we are total converts now, and have bought them for lots of family members :up:

Yes our wood burner is on all the time too :cheeky:
our log bill for the month is over £200 alone, along with the hundreds of litres of oil we rapidly go through, it's unbelievable isn't it?

Yes but at least we get to escape to Florida.
Lynn

I love the Slanket. People have told me that they have them but they don't mean the real one, they mean the cheapo ones from town. There is nothing to compare to the new soft Slankets. They are like a very soft velour, like my bathrobe actually.

I bought it when it first came out then when he brought out the new velour one I knew I would just have to have it. I've bought them as presents too

I really can imagine students in Halls of Residence etc loving them.

I'll confess to owning 4 of them. In our house its the 3 cats and I that love them. My daughter and husband detest the Slankets, refusing to even try them. It's a strange addiction and even with 4 of them, I still hanker after another Slanket!

I can't imagine not having them with me, I really missed mine when I went to the USA. I have mentioned here in the past that my OH had bought me one from Boots (The same type that you could get from the other shops on the high street) They are so, so inferior to the slanket from the Q. I have one of the earlier on (the pulsh one with the foot and pocket) and also the one which is the reversible one (pink and animal print) I prefer the first one with the pocket pouch :happy:
It is worth a try and I bet you won't send it back.

I have the reversible animal print and pink Slanket, together with the plush Zebra and leopard prints with the inbuilt footrest. I also have an older one which is thick fleece in a red colour.

i want to buy the pink spotty one. i love the newer plush ones better than the thicker older fleeces. they are sooooo soft and very comfy. they cost more than the cheaper high street versions but they are uber long and quite wide so are lovely for tucking around you and the foot pocket is a bonus. the cheap ones are thinner,shorter and have an inferior fabric.

I received my plush Slanket with the foot pocket yesterday, and there's no comparison between this and the original one! It's so soft and snuggly :happy: It was my first purchase from QVC for a long time but definitely worth it, I think.

I wear fingerless mitts as my hands get really cold. I buy them from the men's section of primark in the winter or the fashion shops when they are having a fashion revival.

Slanket has been back on tonight, that guy has been over ages. He is a handsome chap but guess what, debbie F has said that the slanket guest is going out on the 'razz' with Craig tomorrow night!!! 'the raz'? With Craig! QVCs Craig, Im not saying what Im thinking but I bet Craig is really excited and planning already what he will be wearing!!

M&S have beautiful Me to You bear ones £19.50

image.jpg

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 191
I'll confess to owning 4 of them. In our house its the 3 cats and I that love them. My daughter and husband detest the Slankets, refusing to even try them. It's a strange addiction and even with 4 of them, I still hanker after another Slanket!

I'm the same - I have 3 (my dogs have my original red one), yet I still want another! Fancy the spotty pink one

Latest posts

Back