Sleep Soundly TSV 29/05/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I rand QVC’s CS this morning. The Tempur pillow is apparently coming direct from Tempur, even though it’s supposedly a “made for QVC” item, so it’s a 10-14 day delivery window. If it’s not suitable then I’ve got to ring QVC and they’ll get a free returns label sent out to me. They did offer to email one to me, if I do change my mind, but my printer is on its last legs and a half printed label wouldn’t be a lot of good. 🙄

Just because it is made of shredded Tempur offcuts doesn't mean it won't be any good.

The "proper" Tempur pillows made of solid foam can be quite firm, this might actually be better.

I was tempted to try it myself, but I am quite happy with the pillow I've got.

I rang Tempur’s CS this morning to ask which courier would be delivering it. My usual couriers and RM know where to leave things if I’m out but if it’s a new one then I either stay in or leave a note on the door.

The guy I spoke to said that Parcelforce will deliver it and that it should arrive next week, so well within the 10-14 days quoted by QVC. If I haven’t received tracking by Tuesday he told me to ring them back.

He also confirmed what strato said, that it’s composed of shredded Tempur offcuts and it will be more comfortable than their “solidly” filled pillows or ordinary memory foam. He told me to try it for a few nights and that they’d arrange a returns label if needed.

After a fairly in-depth chat with him, I’m quite happy that I went ahead and ordered one. Hopefully it will live up to expectations. 🤞

I bought pillows in M&S sale £45 down to £27. I wanted firm and the ones that keep cool I keep having to turn my pillow as it feels too soft and I get hot.

Refuse to buy duck feather ones as the cruelty involved. Filmed they pluck the feather whilst the ducks are still alive as most come from China.

I bought pillows in M&S sale £45 down to £27. I wanted firm and the ones that keep cool I keep having to turn my pillow as it feels too soft and I get hot.

Refuse to buy duck feather ones as the cruelty involved. Filmed they pluck the feather whilst the ducks are still alive as most come from China.
Absolutely sickening 😳

Latest posts

Back