Slientnight TSV 19/05/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think they are the same company. Both registered at the same address - for bedding. Parent company is Comfy Quilts Ltd.

I think they are the same company. Both registered at the same address - for bedding. Parent company is Comfy Quilts Ltd.
I started out phoning Silentnight, they then transferred me to Comfy Quilts, who said they don't sell anything directly to the public, they just manufacture for retailers like QVC.

And they said that QVC can set whatever "normal" price they like, and sell for any price they like.

I suspect that the other website is a front to put up a fictitious price, just like IW do for their watches.

The prices on that website are far more expensive than the identical items on Silentnight own website !!!!

We bought our mattress from Dreams; lots to choose from, excellent service & there was even a 'bag' for the old one when it was taken away.

I started out phoning Silentnight, they then transferred me to Comfy Quilts, who said they don't sell anything directly to the public, they just manufacture for retailers like QVC.

And they said that QVC can set whatever "normal" price they like, and sell for any price they like.

I suspect that the other website is a front to put up a fictitious price, just like IW do for their watches.

The prices on that website are far more expensive than the identical items on Silentnight own website !!!!
Has yours arrived?
Ours for our single bed arrived this morning ready for our DD coming home for Father’s Day.
Hopefully be a nice comfy surprize as she’s previously commented on the firmness of the new mattress.

Mine arrived on Thursday and it went straight on the bed as I was due to change the bedding anyway. I’ve slept on it for two nights now. My verdict? It’s bliss and definitely NOT going back.

Has yours arrived?
Ours for our single bed arrived this morning ready for our DD coming home for Father’s Day.
Hopefully be a nice comfy surprize as she’s previously commented on the firmness of the new mattress.
Not arrived yet, and I don't think they should despatch them before the AO date, as I have still been thinking of cancelling my order before the due date. But I'd forgotten all about it !!

They said they would be despatched on 31st May. Also, you may not have enough money in the bank.

Not arrived yet, and I don't think they should despatch them before the AO date, as I have still been thinking of cancelling my order before the due date. But I'd forgotten all about it !!

They said they would be despatched on 31st May. Also, you may not have enough money in the bank.
Some presenters at times one of which I’ve heard is Charlie who covers them by adding in, we may try to dispatch sooner than the advance order date if we can.

The thing is this topper is direct dispatch it’s come from ComfyQuilts not QVC, so my order is showing awaiting stock.
Q haven’t sent the item, so no dispatch email with any tracking.

I got the topper on Thursday and a letter from QVC on Friday detailing the order number and price and adding that it was a direct dispatch.

I was glad it came early or it would have meant stripping the bed twice as Thursday was laundry day. 😉

I got the topper on Thursday and a letter from QVC on Friday detailing the order number and price and adding that it was a direct dispatch.

I was glad it came early or it would have meant stripping the bed twice as Thursday was laundry day. 😉
Not got our paperwork as yet

Latest posts

Back