So much more Gnome!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like, though to be really really magnanimous to 'the gnome' some of these are repeat showings, which all TSV's are now subjected to, so whilst yes there is more than enough live hours of 'the gnome' the repeat show's do exactly that, repeat on us all :mysmilie_17:

Very funny listening to Steve Allen on LBC .I know some on here can't stand him but he was hilarious talking about Richard

Jackson who used to have a gardening phone in on LBC so Steve has known him for years .
Said he watches shopping telly and describing RJs constant interruptions and how he is very irritating to watch and " he's only there to flog his slug pellets"

He reckoned the most irritating people on shpping TV are Moira C and Sally Jacks.

He then got on to the jewellery channels "trying to pretend their tat is worth some thing."

He can be very nasty about people but on this occasion he really made me laugh.

Not only is 'the gnome' damaging tv sets in this country, but he has also toddled off to QVC America and selling his flower power (which for some reason has changed its name to 'blossom booster'), is he really so egotistical that he wants to conquer the world (or am I really so daft that, I really needed to ask that as a question), lets make it a rhetorical question! With answer of course being 'yes'. If you get a chance (or have a spare 'sad' five minutes), watching the US presentation of the 'Blossom Bloom' is quite illuminating, I can't understand who they are taking about as they are using phrases like 'master gardener' and 'a genius', surely they really can't be talking about 'the gnome'!

I have seen the american shows quite amusing really knowing what we know about tricky dickie sadly hundreds of thousands of american gardeners will part with the dollars to get the same results as there own make of plant food.:mysmilie_19:

Question for you this Bank Holiday Weekend! Whats worse than having 'the gnome' hosting the a gardening show, why of course Derek Belcher hosting the TSV. Of a toss-up between the aforementioned Derek and Steve Mcdonald (and bear in mind it would be a very very close race), I would say that 'by a nose' it would be Steve Mcdonald, I think he seems to have calmed down a tad now. I wonder (rhetorical question coming up), if the sudden influx of brands like Karcher, Black and Decker and now today's TSV brand of Greenworks are as a direct result of Mr Belcher, I mean surely there are other companies out there who could supply electronic garden equipment. I wonder how long it will be before Derek 'really retires'!

What is the point of RJ standing between the presenter and the guest .I know its been said before but Q could save themselves the money.

PELARGONIUMS

on just now, 6 small plants one step up from plugs. £15.96 plus p&p. They will take a good couple of months to get to the flowering stage - the large flowers obviously take longer to develop.

The same plants in same colours were in the local garden centre yesterday, 'grown on' to use RJ's phrase, easily 8 x 8 inches and in flower & bud, £3.75 each, so you could get 5 of them for less than the 6 titchy ones.

They're widely available, most garden centres and even the flower stall in Chelmsford market sell them at this time of year.

The icing on the cake is Simon Biagi shouting and repeating : and and and and, , then : hundreds and hundreds and hundreds... Why not just say thousands once ?!

I have come to the conclusion that Hayloft is behind the 'Richard Jackson' brand, the reason I state this is that I have just looked on the Hayloft website (wanted to compare prices (I am bored)), and whilst browsing the website I noticed that Hayloft also sell a version of lawn magic and plant magic (flower power), so I am thinking that given the relationship that Hayloft have with QVC that this is the 'home-market' arm of Hayloft professional feeds. Though I would still use the Bulrush compost over Richard Jackson's.

Exactly what I was thinking! I tuned in this morning, and there's RJ stuck between Craig and the other bloke, his head turning between the 2 of them as though he's at Wimbledon. If they get any more people in on the act, there will be more of them on screen than there are viewing! Just ridiculous.

QUOTE=Turandot;855880]What is the point of RJ standing between the presenter and the guest .I know its been said before but Q could save themselves the money.[/QUOTE]

On Q now Jackie being very very juvenile with her 'pinky winky' hydrangea! I am not sure in reality whether Jackie and Richard should work together, as they seem to both act very juvenile, what with that and then Richard mocking both the producer and director, I can't quite understand this particular coupling.

On Q now Jackie being very very juvenile with her 'pinky winky' hydrangea! I am not sure in reality whether Jackie and Richard should work together, as they seem to both act very juvenile, what with that and then Richard mocking both the producer and director, I can't quite understand this particular coupling.
I thought it was funny!

Latest posts

Back