Alpha-H TSV on 24/02/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Marina

Registered Shopper
There's an Alpha-H TSV on 24/02/2014 but only two live hours and two repeat hours, I guess that stocks will be low and it's on a Monday as well

24/02/2014
12:00 - 01:00 AM
Alpha-H Skincare
Alison Young

24/02/2014
04:00 - 05:00 AM
Alpha-H Skincare
Alison Young

24/02/2014
08:00 - 09:00 AM
Alpha-H Skincare
Alison Young

24/02/2014
10:00 - 11:00 PM
Alpha-H Skincare
Jilly Halliday

Yippeeee "my" brand.
As with skincare TSV's I should imagine there'll be various other hours it'll feature in but they'll be general beauty hours.

There's an Alpha-H TSV on 24/02/2014 but only two live hours and two repeat hours, I guess that stocks will be low and it's on a Monday as well

24/02/2014
12:00 - 01:00 AM
Alpha-H Skincare
Alison Young

24/02/2014
04:00 - 05:00 AM
Alpha-H Skincare
Alison Young

24/02/2014
08:00 - 09:00 AM
Alpha-H Skincare
Alison Young

24/02/2014
10:00 - 11:00 PM
Alpha-H Skincare
Jilly Halliday

There is also three other general beauty shows it will appear in.

Ooh, I've been wondering about this brand for a while but always seem to miss the TSVs! Particularly interested in the Micro Cleanse and the Liquid Gold, are they any good? My usual range is Liz Earle (plus bits from lots of others!) but as age ticks on (42) I've wondered about introducing some Glycolic acid for its resurfacing and brightening properties....any advice gratefully received!

Love Alpha-H, my most repurchased brand, so looking forward to this TSV. Can't be without the Liquid Gold or Balancing Cleanser (always got a supply in the cupboard).

Loulou - Glycolic acid is good for all skin types (except sensitive) especially dry, sun damaged and ageing skin. I have oily/combination skin, prone to spots with freckles and find it great for my skin. It keeps my skin clear, reduces pigmentation and helps balance my skin. As glycolic acid exfoliates the skin surface, you need to protect your skin from the sun in the day with a min spf15 (double cleanse after wearing spf to thoroughly remove it). I think the Liquid Gold and Micro Cleanse would make a great addition to the Liz Earle range (or other ranges) you are already using. As well as the annual Alpha-H TSV, QVC often do good value duo sets.

Looks like it's some sort of 'products you love' bundle, as Alpha H have been hinting at that on their twitter and Facebook. Almost certainly will have Balancing Cleanser from their latest update.

I've been hanging on from buying my Alpha H from other sites as I'm due a good stock up, so this sort of TSV would suit me.

Oh bummer, I don’t like the balancing cleanser at all, it leaves some creamy residue on the skin, but I love the Triple Action one and much rather they put this one in the TSV.

Oh bummer, I don’t like the balancing cleanser at all, it leaves some creamy residue on the skin, but I love the Triple Action one and much rather they put this one in the TSV.

Aw that's a shame for you, I prefer Triple Action Cleanser too I must admit, but use the balancing cleanser at night in the winter for a little more moisture.
Here's hoping there's some other products that will please all :)

The “products you love” I guess may also mean the gel eye cream may be included – I don’t find that it does anything for me.

Nor me, Marina, and I've got cleansers coming out of my ears at the moment. I hope there are some serious goodies in this tsv though - I love both the gentle exfoliant and the microcleanse, liquid gold natch, and I've surprised myself by how much I like the moisturisers I've tried. The sun protection one is very good and so is the essential hydration cream. If there's cleanser and eye gel the overall value will have to be very good or I will regretfully have to pass. Since there's only one tsv a year I think that we hope for quite a lot from it.

I agree Bea Frugal that SPF should be included in the TSV as this is a mandatory item when one uses Glycolic acid

Try removing it with a clean face cloth rinsed in warm water - I find it the best way to remove all cleansers, especially when removing makeup/sunscreen. It also provides some gentle exfoliation.

Try removing it with a clean face cloth rinsed in warm water - I find it the best way to remove all cleansers, especially when removing makeup/sunscreen. It also provides some gentle exfoliation.
Thank you Savyshopper, I will try this, I now have the EH cloths the best ever cloths, I didn't have the cloths back then.
I have resurrected a 50 ml Liquid Gold in the run up to the TSV and it's so good I don't know why I have come of it in first place, well, I do know why, I was busy trying other brands.

Liquid gold doesn't agree with my face but tom gave a tip ages back and since then I have been using it on the backs of my hands. Micro cleanse is also brilliant but I buy the duo set of that. Can't see the tv being of much interest to me.

Latest posts

Back