Alpha-H TSV on 24/02/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

NIKKID I also use the Liquid Gold on the backs of my hands too, though after I've used the soaked cotton pad on my face and neck. Don't waste a drop and have more youthful looking hands, win win.

I know it's a couple of days too early to ask but was hoping for any updates on this TSV?

Have you tried it boffy? It got a mixed bunch of reviews especially the cleanser got the stick. I doubt they will repeat it as in the past A-H TSVs didn' t repeat if I remember correctly, they only do one TSV per year on AD so probably no EPs if it's on AD.
I'd like a TSV with the papaya enzyme, I didn't buy it when they brought it a couple of years ago. And I'd like a duo or trio of the Triple Action cleanser with 500 ml bottles in it.

no but I liked the look of the kit. I think some of the poor reviews are from new customers who are to used to glycolics. best range for me tbh

I've missed when this kit was a TSV and then was keeping an eye on it hoping they put in on introductory price but they never did until it sold out a couple of months ago, shame.

no but I liked the look of the kit. I think some of the poor reviews are from new customers who are to used to glycolics. best range for me tbh

Have to agree. I think some people just want nice packaging, nice smell, feel of luxury, nothing to challenge their skin too much. Well for me I want something that actually bloomin does something! Alpha H can't be beaten.

the base is neutral and no added perfumes or oils. both which give me spots. the glycolics make your skin really smooth like glass. i get a lovely glow with alpha h. spoke to tom at the beauty bash he was really nice chap. and passionate about the range. he did comment about my skin a few times.

anather thing i love is the quality of the masks and scrubs. there is one that is clay based and gives such great results and its smooth. there is also the micro cleanse and the clay based masks which dont dry out my normal skin. for me its been a god send

the base is neutral and no added perfumes or oils. both which give me spots. the glycolics make your skin really smooth like glass. i get a lovely glow with alpha h. spoke to tom at the beauty bash he was really nice chap. and passionate about the range. he did comment about my skin a few times.

anather thing i love is the quality of the masks and scrubs. there is one that is clay based and gives such great results and its smooth. there is also the micro cleanse and the clay based masks which dont dry out my normal skin. for me its been a god send

Couldn't agree more. I understand that no brand works for everyone, but all these luxury spa brands with are a complete waste of time for me.

I love that Michelle and Tom really care about their products and that they have both had such positive experiences with the range themselves.

A few months ago I wanted to email Michelle to say "thank you" to her for believing in the range and building it up to what it is today as it really has changed my life (no overstatement, my skin has changed beyond belief for the better and I felt I could sympathise with Michelle's own story) and to my surprise Alpha H gave me her personal email address, not just a bog standard company one. She emailed me back that very same day with a very personal, heartfelt reply.

It's that which makes me so passionate about the brand.

Gosh, only 3 products!
All products I use though, so should be good for a stock up.

I was surprised its only 3 products considering they only have 1 or 2 TSV's a year , I guess the good thing is the price will be lower and it doesn't look like there will be Auto delivery so could have easy pays.

i wont be buying this as i have enough of this already. dam and blast. and the old tsv is not on the qvc website i should of gone on waitlist. i need some rejuvinating cream mainly. any one have one to sell

Video of the TSV for you ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYnl0pIkhKQ&feature=youtu.be

TSV contains : 200mls Liquid Gold , 200mls Balancing Cleanser and 15mls of Absolute eye complex.

Thank you for posting Autumn, what a disappointing TSV, no new products, but I will be getting it for the LGold but it's better not be over £40, preferably with P&P under £40. I was hoping that it may be the hydrating products that I haven't tried. Shame there's no SPF in the TSV, it's too expensive to buy on its own.

It seems that a skin care product is clearly missing in this collection as we are meant to alternate LGold with "other" product.
Not a very well thought TSV although good sizes. I guess it's the Buying department who messed it up for us.

Is that it? Mega disappointment. I don't care for the eye gel and I don't need the cleanser so can't see me buying this. I just hope there'll be some other new kits on the day that may be interesting.

Good! I was getting tempted but I'm not interested in eye gels nor cleansers and I'll just have to wait for another opportunity to buy the liquid gold. I bought some glycolic acid but have been too scared to use it so I suppose this is my opportunity to use it.

TSV a bit boring, although I do use all 3 products so will probably stock up if the price is really good. Would of liked to have seen the inclusion of a moisturiser though, preferably the Intensive Night Treatment, Balancing Moisturiser or the Essential Daily Moisturiser spf50. Will have to buy it separately now or in another kit.

Latest posts

Back