Sony 3d viewer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Writing this post simultaneous to the presentation of this item. When are these companies going to learn? Do they not do research, and customer feedback? As soon as I heard Sara refer to them as a 'pair', I was "oh no!"This is, fundamentally, a step up from sitting in front of a 3D TV, with a pair of those ugly glasses on, allowing you to view the programme in 3D. Instead, you will be in front of the TV with this hideous looking thing on! Just seen SG wearing it. Cost : almost a grand in the shops; QVC OLED £500. They must think we're a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic! Does Sony believe it's respected name /brand will sell this? I've got news - it won't! The biggest reason people don't want 3D TV, is because they don't want to wear a separate pair of bulky specs. It's limited stock!

Each to their own Louise. I would kill for one, they're terrific and customisable unlike a 3d tv.
It has sold very well since it was launched.
It's not your thing fair enough, it's on my dream list or better yet the shockingly expensive wireless version of this.

Latest posts

Back