Sorry ladies it's Glen again............ On Cashmasoft TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

dottiebird

Registered Shopper
Please someone give me the will to live.............aaaaagggghhhhh

Just tuned in and what do I find..........yes it's QVC's master guru on all things fashionable (lol). What is this thing he keeps going on about "It really makes it pop":wonder: I truly wish someone would pop him:devil: Why oh why do they think he makes things sell? I believe that most sane folk will just mute him or switch him off:cool:

Combined with Glen's inane waffling we have Chuntley being sooooooooooooooo dull and boring (as usual). She is such a boring presenter.......... yawn yawn!!!!!!!!!!!

The Cashmasoft stuff is CARP too..........................GET RID OF CHUNTLEY AND GLEN...............................Send them to Room 101 pleeeeeeeeeeese.:handshake:

Last edited:
Just caught a couple of mins of the repeat, and learnt something new. I always thought that when Summer (should we ever have one) turned into Autumn, and then Autumn gave way to the colder months, it was called something like 'the changing of the seasons'. According to Glen however, it is properly defined as "moving into that Winter vibe". Well that's me told. Glen, you so street :rock:

I don't like jargon such as "it has a very soft handle" meaning it feels soft to the touch. I assume that handle is a buyer's term, which is understandable, but it just sounds silly when used on air.

I always thought that when Summer (should we ever have one) turned into Autumn, and then Autumn gave way to the colder months, it was called something like 'the changing of the seasons'. According to Glen however, it is properly defined as "moving into that Winter vibe". Well that's me told. Glen, you so street :rock:

No that's just in Glen-la-la-land ... I know what he means but he makes it sound as if you wake up one morning, regardless of the weather/temperature etc, and think "Hey, I'm really feeling that Winter vibe today, gotta wear a sweater!'
I love that 'Winter vibe', ie the colder months, wearing boots and sweaters etc so I do gt what he means, but people don't really think like that, do they? It's hot, you wear a t-shirt, it's cold, you wear a sweater. It's not a style choice, it's a necessity ... oh well. Looks like we're in for a lot of that today.

You just can't talk a sows ear into a silk purse and using fashion jargon only makes it worse.

And by the way Glen my granddad was more fashion forward than you - he REALLY knew how to wear a cardigan!!!

He was on a handbag show the other day - they were fashion forward as well!

On the coats show the other night he said that wearing one of them would put your finger on the fashion forward button!

He was on a handbag show the other day - they were fashion forward as well!

On the coats show the other night he said that wearing one of them would put your finger on the fashion forward button!

What exactly is 'fashion forward' anyway? Trendy, fashionable, stylish, even the dreaded 'on-trend' I understand but fashion forward?

day off today so switched on QVC and it was the Cashsoft thingy show, pottered out into kitchen to make coffee and then suddenly heard the voice of Glen, it is rather disconcerting the way they wheel him on and off shows when you are not expecting it, like the demon king in a pantomime. Now that would make a change from his usual combo of cardi and trouser!!

day off today so switched on QVC and it was the Cashsoft thingy show, pottered out into kitchen to make coffee and then suddenly heard the voice of Glen, it is rather disconcerting the way they wheel him on and off shows when you are not expecting it, like the demon king in a pantomime. Now that would make a change from his usual combo of cardi and trouser!!

This is really on trend, boys and girls - Oh no it isn't !
Where are the city shorts and little white T? - They're behind you!
Do you all love my fashion forward cardi and Birkis combo? - No, Boo, Hiss!

Switched on to a handbag show the other day and who was standing there with a handbag over his shoulder...Glen the city shorts man.

I felt sorry for him in a way as he must have felt so silly. Why do they have a middle aged man doing women's fashion??.. the shows are just a joke when he is on.

What next? Glen advising us on slim & lift.

Switched on to a handbag show the other day and who was standing there with a handbag over his shoulder...Glen the city shorts man.

I felt sorry for him in a way as he must have felt so silly. Why do they have a middle aged man doing women's fashion??.. the shows are just a joke when he is on.

What next? Glen advising us on slim & lift.

Maybe they're bringing us some Spanx for men :blush::wink:

Latest posts

Back