• 197801.jpeg
    197801.jpeg
    8.1 KB · Views: 107
Kipling Dotty Premium Small Phone Crossbody bag
Item Number: 193188
QVC Price £59.00
Todays Special Value Price £32.00
P&P £3.95

Need a new everyday companion? Then look no further than the small but mighty Dottie phone cross-body bag from Kipling, boasting all the features we've come to know and love from the brand. Practical elements are in abundance, with everything from slip pockets and card slots to a zipped outer compartment and a long, adjustable strap. Whether you're commuting to work or you're out for the weekend, this chic bag will take your organisation to the next level.

*A great saving: if you were to buy this Kipling Dotty Premium Small Phone Crossbody Bag from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £59 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £32 plus P&P, you're saving £27.

Bag a winner - whether it's your phone, your make-up or your purse, this compact, versatile bag is perfectly sized to carry your essentials and keep them close to hand. Ideal for a busy lifestyle, the bag is lightweight and comfy to wear yet highly functional, with an adjustable strap that allows you to sling it over your shoulder or as a cross-body.

Choose your design - available in four Kipling Magic Jacquard colours exclusive to QVC, you can find the perfect bag to suit you. Go for classic Black or Blue if you prefer the sleek neutral style, or opt for the Grey or Lilac option to bring something different to your outfits.

Playful addition - this bag comes with a monkey keyring attachment that elevates the style even further and adds a charming touch.

• Outer pockets: 1 x zip
  • Inner pockets: 2 x open, 4 x card slots
  • Zip fastening
  • Outer: polyamide; lining: polyester
  • Comes with a monkey keyring accessory
  • Wipe with a damp cloth
  • Bag (h x w x d): 19cm x 11.5cm x 4cm (7.5" x 4.5" x 1.6")
  • Strap drop: 40.5cm - 79cm (15.9" - 31.1")

Colour options:

• Magic Jacquard Black
  • Magic Jacquard Grey
  • Magic Jacquard Blue
  • Magic Jacquard Lilac

All measurements are approximate

Radley London Lloyd Avenue Croc Leather Crossbody Bag
Item Number: 197801
QVC Price £185.00
Todays Special Value Price £109.98
P&P £4.95

Sleek and sophisticated, you can't go wrong with the Lloyd Avenue cross-body bag from Radley London. It's crafted from faux croc leather with a compact flap-over shape that's surprisingly roomy, featuring three interior compartments, two of them zipped, to help you look after all your cards, keys and essentials. A style for all seasons, this cross-body is the perfect accessory to help you finish off your outfits and stay organised on the go.

*A great saving: if you were to buy this Radley London Lloyd Avenue Croc Leather Crossbody Bag from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £185 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £109.98 plus P&P, you're saving £75.02.

Functionality first - ideal for day-to-day use, this triple-compartment bag is large enough to keep all your belongings neatly stashed away. The two interior zipped sections and the magnetic popper fastening will help to keep your valuables secure, plus you'll have extra space with another interior compartment. All that's left to do is adjust the cross-body strap for the perfect fit.

Smarten up your outfits - with its luxe design and feel, the Lloyd Avenue bag brings a special something to your wardrobe. From day to night and from coffee to cocktails, it'll liven up your ensembles for a polished look.

Colours exclusive to QVC - this bag is available in two colours that are exclusive to QVC, Black Croc or Blue Croc. It's time to pick the perfect cross-body to complement your repertoire. Whichever colour option you choose, you've bagged yourself some stylish new arm candy!

• Inner pockets: 3 x interior compartments (two zipped)
  • Magnetic popper fastening
  • Foil print Radley logo
  • Outer: leather; lining: polyester
  • Wipe clean only
  • Comes with a dust cover
  • Bag (h x w x d): 15.5cm x 24cm x 4cm (6.1" x 9.4" x 1.6")
  • Strap drop: 55cm - 62cm (21.7" - 24.4")

Colour options:

• Black Croc
  • Blue Croc

All measurements are approximate

I have a Dotty bag bought a while back when they first showed them.
It's a lovely little bag.....but...the D rings for the strap are affixed to the front of the bag and mean it doesn't always hang right. So I tend to wear it turned the other way.
Very useful for weekends away when travelling light by train, bag with stuff in stays in luggage rack and everything important phone, keys, cards tickets etc goes into this and small enough to go under jacket/coat.
A good concert going bag as well.

I notice with the Dotty bag that it takes a mobile, BUT the one demonstrated didn't have a casing, so I wonder if it would still take it if it did. I only point this out because a lot of the so called cross body mobile bags only fit an unhindered mobile - I know, I've tried. My mobile has a slight protector around the rim and doesn't fit any of them.

The North/South design is excellent though, as it sits more snugly on the hip. I've got a similar bag bought over a decade ago but with more zipped compartments. Its been on every holiday with me and is so much handier than an East/West design.

I notice with the Dotty bag that it takes a mobile, BUT the one demonstrated didn't have a casing, so I wonder if it would still take it if it did. I only point this out because a lot of the so called cross body mobile bags only fit an unhindered mobile - I know, I've tried. My mobile has a slight protector around the rim and doesn't fit any of them.

The North/South design is excellent though, as it sits more snugly on the hip. I've got a similar bag bought over a decade ago but with more zipped compartments. Its been on every holiday with me and is so much handier than an East/West design.
Tons of room. my phone is 6.5 inches by 3 and there’s still 2” clearance at the side and 1.5” at the top.
It will take a Kindle Paperwhite (without case) as well as the phone and still zip up. Not that you’d need to as Kindle app on phone, but just to give an idea on size.
The strap is very long. I’m 5’ 8” and at full length it’s not far off the top of my knees.
I do like some of the “smarter” phone bags but the straps are rarely long enough.
Having said all that I wouldn’t pay the full price of nearly £60. Far too much.
Think is was about £36 when I bought it, which I still thought was a bit steep.

Is that the Eldorado? With me on every trip away, tickets, boarding pass, passport, money cards were all the there under coat always with me.I slept with it on an overnight train too.Suppose some of that would be on the phone these days with most people.My partner had one too although goodness knows how I got him to carry it!

No I think it was long before the Eldorado. Its this one. I have several K bags, but this is my go-to for sight seeing.

kipling bag.jpg

Latest posts

Back