Taya Hair Care

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
Having very fine hair that is thinning as well with age I`m always on the look out for anything that will make it look thicker .... not impressed by the throwing the hair forward applying the `stuff` then flicking it back most times looking like Wurzel Gummidge (sp) but what clinched it for me not to bother was the guest hair stylist`s own hair ..it was flat to her head thin looking and lank ...so she obviously doesn`t practice what she preaches !!
Has anyone used it who has fine hair?

i have seen it used at the beauty bash and it works. but its a clay like powder so its a bit stiff and a bit drying. i cant stand the presentations though as it seems they are copying ojon which i liked this range is not in the same league imo

If you just want an inexpensive quick fix with thickening shampoo and conditioner, L'Oreal's Fibrology is good, and available at Boots, Tesco and many other places.

Thanks everyone ...I`ve just bought the Fibrology shampoo but didn`t see a conditioner, will have to get some ..yet to use it !!

Thanks everyone ...I`ve just bought the Fibrology shampoo but didn`t see a conditioner, will have to get some ..yet to use it !!

Good. I hope it works for you as well as it works for me (baby fine hair for over 60 years!) I tried Aveda clay in a green tube, not terribly impressed. New Aveda one out in a brown tube, works well, smells divine if you like earthy aromatherapy scents, but costs about £20 a tube. All the other lower priced ones made my hair feel coarse and dry. So Fibrology is the one I keep returning to.

And as a P.S. to my first reply to you above, in case you were wondering what QVC has to offer. The only QVC one I tried is Philip Kingsley. I love his Elasticiser, but the thickening shampoo and conditioner did not make much difference to my hair. So back to the dreaded high street it was.

And as a P.S. to my first reply to you above, in case you were wondering what QVC has to offer. The only QVC one I tried is Philip Kingsley. I love his Elasticiser, but the thickening shampoo and conditioner did not make much difference to my hair. So back to the dreaded high street it was.

It's me for a second P.S. I really must think before I sign out.....

You can get any shampoo and conditioner by ordering online from Boots and collect a day or two later at your local branch for free, or have delivered for a charge., or spend £25 and get free delivery. Puts QVC p&p to shame!

It's me for a second P.S. I really must think before I sign out.....

You can get any shampoo and conditioner by ordering online from Boots and collect a day or two later at your local branch for free, or have delivered for a charge., or spend £25 and get free delivery. Puts QVC p&p to shame!

Or place your order in a Boots store and they wave the P&P, well, there's no P&P when you place your order in a store, and there's no minimum spend.

Latest posts

Back