Tefal TSV 10/11/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I could be in. I'll never buy anything Ninja again after getting no help from them at all when my 15 in 1 broke.

CC

Attachments

• TSV 1.png
    TSV 1.png
    890.6 KB · Views: 21
Tefal Pro Express Ultimate II Steam Gen Iron GV9710G0
Item Number: 822684
QVC Price £399.99
Todays Special Value Price £199.98
P&P £4.95

Want to speed through your ironing pile? Then look no further than the Pro Express Ultimate II steam iron from Tefal. Featuring a fast heating system and continuous high-steam pressure, you can banish creases in a flash, while clever temperature technology allows you to iron any fabric without changing the settings. Versatile and easy to use, this steam iron glides over your garments and produces outstanding results with minimal effort.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the Tefal Pro Express Ultimate II Steam Gen Iron GV9710 from QVCUK.com after this offer ends you'd pay £399.99 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £199.98 plus P&P, you're saving £200.01.
Outstanding results - the Pro Express Ultimate II comes pre-set to the optimal combination of temperature and pressurised steam to suit all fabrics. With 7.6 bars and a steam output of 155g per minute, this iron helps to remove creases effortlessly, saving you time on your ironing tasks. Tackling a stubborn crease? Try the steam boost!
Safe and seamless - want to go straight from denim to silk? The Pro Express Ultimate II features clever temperature technology, so you can glide between ironable fabrics without so much as changing the settings.
Versatile ironing - want to steam vertically for a quick touch up? You can with the Pro Express Ultimate II. What's more, anti-scale and anti-drip systems keep your iron durable and your clothes in top condition, while Tefal's best-gliding soleplate makes ironing smooth as anything. The removable tank is easy to fill, and the secure lock system makes it easy to use and transport the Pro Express Ultimate II.
  • Material: plastic and ceramic
  • Power: 2700W
  • Steam pressure: 7.8 bar
  • Steam output: 155g/min
  • Steam boost: 580g/min
  • Heat up time: 2 minutes
  • Scale collector
  • Removable water tank
  • Water tank capacity: 1.2 litres
  • Cable length: 1.6m
  • Steam generator iron (l x w x h): 41.5cm x 24.5cm x 29.6cm (16.3" x 9.6" x 11.7")
What's in the box?
  • 1 x Tefal Pro Express Ultimate II GV9710 steam generator iron

All measurements are approximate

I couldn't justify spending that much on an iron when so many clothes are non-iron these days.

Latest posts

Back