That little spaniel again...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

alibeth

Birdy
http://blogs.qvcuk.com/simon_biagi/2009/07/qvc-introduces-a-new-star-from-the-royal-family.html

I've just seen this on QVC's homepage. Remember the thread about this poor little dog all dressed up ? The feedback to Simon's article is all positive ( well it would ,be wouldn't it? ) Quite different from the feelings here as I recall. Apparently Duke particularly liked being carried around in that shoulder bag ( he said so did he? )...I still think he looked miserable throughout the whole embarrasing experience.

http://blogs.qvcuk.com/simon_biagi/2009/07/qvc-introduces-a-new-star-from-the-royal-family.html

I've just seen this on QVC's homepage. Remember the thread about this poor little dog all dressed up ? The feedback to Simon's article is all positive ( well it would ,be wouldn't it? ) Quite different from the feelings here as I recall. Apparently Duke particularly liked being carried around in that shoulder bag ( he said so did he? )...I still think he looked miserable throughout the whole embarrasing experience.

Not anymore Alibeth. I thought the poor little chap looked really unhappy. Dont have a dog not, not allowed pets in this flat but I did all the while I was growing up and really dont think that stuffing them into bags and clothes as though they are a stuffed toy with no feelings is just wrong!

Bet

Simon said it was Duke's debut, but I am sure there was a similar (if not identical) dog named Duke who used to be on when David wotsit (can't remember his name, South African accent, talks like the clappers) used to demo that pet brush that got rid of the dog's undercoat.

Yes I saw that I'm pretty certain he has been on since the early All about Pets shows I remember him being on there with the furminator and he has quite a distinctive name

Simon said it was Duke's debut, but I am sure there was a similar (if not identical) dog named Duke who used to be on when David wotsit (can't remember his name, South African accent, talks like the clappers) used to demo that pet brush that got rid of the dog's undercoat.

I know the fella you mean. I think I caught the tail end (scuse the pun) of one of those demo's but didnt see the dog looking unhappy and I think it was a larger dog like a Lab being groomed by its owner.