The Fragrance Hall TSV 21/06/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If Shay &Blue, it might be new fragrance, White Orchid Espresso.
This is their description but I can’t say it tells me much apart from it smells of coffee. Mind you, they lost me at “super excited” because I hate that phrase.

We’re super excited to share the story behind our latest scent, White Orchid Espresso. This isn’t just another perfume; it’s a sensory journey that we can’t wait for you to experience.

☕️ Let’s take it back to the very beginning. Picture this: It's a chilly morning, and the sun is just starting to peek through the curtains. The air is filled with the rich, inviting aroma of freshly brewed espresso. If you're anything like us, you know that coffee is more than just a drink—it’s a ritual, a comfort, and the perfect way to kickstart the day.

💡 One morning, as we were savoring our espresso, we started thinking about how amazing it would be to capture that exact feeling in a fragrance. But we didn’t want it to be just any coffee scent; we wanted it to be special, something that goes beyond the usual. That's when we started playing around with the idea of adding a creamy, dreamy twist to the espresso note.

🍶 You see, sometimes we love to treat ourselves by adding a generous amount of milk foam to our espresso. It gives it this luscious, velvety texture that’s simply irresistible. We wanted to bottle that feeling of indulgence and comfort—the perfect blend of boldness and tenderness.

🌺 And then it hit us: why not elevate this creamy espresso experience with the elegance and grace of white flowers and the tropical allure of coconut? That’s how the concept of White Orchid Espresso was born. We envisioned a fragrance that was not only rich and inviting but also sophisticated and graceful. The idea was to create a scent that’s bold enough to make a statement yet soft enough to feel like a warm hug.

🥥 So, let’s dive into the notes that make White Orchid Espresso so unique. At the heart of this fragrance is the rich, steamy aroma of hot espresso. It’s strong, invigorating, and instantly wakes up your senses. To add that creamy twist, we blended in notes of frothy milk, smooth vanilla, and a hint of coconut. It’s like having your favorite coffeehouse treat in a bottle!

🌸 But the magic doesn’t stop there. To sophisticate the scent and give it a touch of elegance, we introduced the delicate, floral beauty of white orchids and magnolias. These flowers add a fresh, airy dimension to the fragrance, making it light and ethereal. It’s the perfect balance of strength and grace.

🌳 And let’s not forget the base notes. We wanted to give White Orchid Espresso a warm, comforting finish, so we added a blend of silky amber and dark woods. These notes add depth and richness, creating a scent that’s as cozy as it is captivating. Imagine wrapping yourself in a soft, luxurious blanket on a lazy Sunday morning—that’s the vibe we were going for.

🖤 Now, let’s talk about the bottle. We wanted the design to reflect the essence of the fragrance—minimalist yet luxurious. The sleek, edgy bottle is a statement piece that looks as good on your vanity as the scent feels on your skin. It’s a visual representation of the modern, chic vibe we aimed for with White Orchid Espresso.

✨ Creating this fragrance has been such an exciting journey for us. It’s a blend of our favorite morning ritual with a touch of elegance and sophistication. We wanted to create something that would resonate with you, something that feels both familiar and new. Whether you’re heading to a brunch date, a meeting, or just enjoying a quiet moment to yourself, White Orchid Espresso is there to make you feel confident, refreshed, and oh-so-irresistible.

🌸 We hope you love wearing White Orchid Espresso as much as we loved creating it. This fragrance is for those who appreciate the little luxuries in life, who find joy in the simple pleasures, and who aren’t afraid to make a statement. So go ahead, indulge in the creamy, floral, and woody goodness of this coconut perfume. It’s more than just a scent; it’s an experience, a mood, and a celebration of you.

Stay tuned for more updates and be sure to grab your bottle when it drops. Trust us, this is one fragrance journey you won’t want to miss!
Until next time, stay fabulous!

I do not like orchid in perfume, they can be very heady and clogging.

The perfumer for Shay & Blue is Julie Masse, she had created quite a few of the Molton Brown perfume and a few for Armani.

Orchid and Espresso is a bit of an adventurous combination to try full size! I have only ever had espresso with lavender in a Crabtree and Evelyn hand cream. I did like that though, but then they closed down all the shops near me, well possibly all of them everywhere. I did have a sample from Floral Street of Ylang Ylang and Espresso but didn’t much care for that iirc.

I have a few coffee based perfumes.

Maître Parfumeur et Gantier Eau de Illes is coffee on steroids and not for the faint-hearted.

Atelier Cologne, Café Tuberosa. I am not a fan of tuberose, but this with the coffee is just gorgeous. It is espresso coffee.

LUSH Cardamom Coffee, a lovely sweet coffee

A*Men Coffee, very mellow.

Or as it is known worldwide on any perfume forum for many years.

Unisex.

This is Shay & Blue's description, and other perfumes if you use them may like this one.

Or as it is known worldwide on any perfume forum for many years.

Unisex.

This is Shay & Blue's description, and other perfumes if you use them may like this one.

Very true. I was thinking about that word only recently. You don’t hear it any more, do you?

Latest posts

Back