The Fragrance Hall TSV 21/06/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Orchid and Espresso is a bit of an adventurous combination to try full size! I have only ever had espresso with lavender in a Crabtree and Evelyn hand cream. I did like that though, but then they closed down all the shops near me, well possibly all of them everywhere. I did have a sample from Floral Street of Ylang Ylang and Espresso but didn’t much care for that iirc.
You beat me to it, was just going to say it sounds a lot like Floral Street’s ‘Ylang Ylang Espresso’, which i actually really like!

Even Mugler’s Angel is a gourmand fragrance though it’s more chocolate and vanilla creaminess than coffee…

Attachments

• 81EE0AF8-1DB8-420A-B4B0-26EF45151607.jpeg
    81EE0AF8-1DB8-420A-B4B0-26EF45151607.jpeg
    217.2 KB · Views: 0
I bought Jasmine Sun Rose from Molton Brown sale. Now, jasmine and I are not best friends, it can go sharp on me. So on whim I tried it on a card and it is gorgeous. Bought the 100mls EDP and get no jasmine, but raspberry, patchouli and labdanum. It's gorgeous.

Shows perfume can be very different each for people. It is quite a while since Tova Signature or Tova Nights have been sold, wonder how well it will sell?

Tova 4 Piece Signature Scents Collection
Item Number: 251720
QVC Price £90.00
Todays Special Value Price £42.00
P&P £0.00

Embrace the essence of timeless elegance with this four-piece Tova Eau De Parfum Collection. The set includes a 100ml Eau De Parfum in your choice of fragrance, plus an atomizer and two matching scent refills that are perfect for using on the go. If you're on the lookout for a fresh, new fragrance, this gorgeous collection is your ticket to a scent-sational summer!
Take it with you - you'll receive a 100ml Eau De Parfum presented in a beautiful glass bottle that'll look gorgeous on your dressing table. Plus, you'll get an atomizer and two 10ml fragrance refills - ideal for popping in your handbag or taking away on holiday. All you need to do now is choose your scent!
Try Tova's Signature scent - this classic yet modern scent invites a unique blend of clean, fresh and softly floral tones, making every moment an alluring experience. The crisp top notes of Calabrian bergamot merge with the heart notes of absolute jasmine and lavender Provence, enveloping you in luxurious florals. Warm base notes of East Indian sandalwood and aphrodisiac musk capture the essence of romance, creating a captivating fragrance that turns heads.
Or why not go for Nights? A playful and seductive fragrance by Tova, this exquisite scent captures elegance, mystery and endless romance with top notes of white lily, fresh violet leaves and dewy greens, reminiscent of champagne's effervescence. Heart notes of lilac, white peonies and pink roses blend to exude romantic femininity, balanced by seductive base notes of patchouli, East Indian sandalwood and aphrodisiac musk.
  • Delivered to UK mainland only

Make your choice:

Signature option contains:
  • 1 x Signature Eau de Parfum (100ml) - clean, crisp and never overpowering, this long-lasting fragrance is produced using 28.5% of botanical oils
  • 2 x Signature Eau De Parfum refills (10ml)
  • 1 x atomizer

Or
Nights option contains:
  • 1 x Nights Eau de Parfum (100ml) - an elegant fragrance with wonderfully spicy undertones
  • 2 x Nights Eau De Parfum refills (10ml)
  • 1 x atomizer

Has anyone smelt Tova signature? If you've got a can of Raid fly & wasp killer in the cupboard under the sink, use that instead 'cause it smells exactly the same and costs a whole lot less! I bought it some years ago and it was so vile I couldn't even bring myself around to using it as air freshener. The other perfume to avoid imvho is Prai Scent of a woman - I bought the trial size from Q because they made it sound so wonderful and it actually made me feel sick and headachy. I threw it in my work bag to use as a bog spray just in case 'cause the bottle is a handy size. Motsi Mabuse's wonderful fragrance never made a come back did it? I have stopped buying perfume "blind" now 'cause I'm usually disappointed!

Yes I have used Tova signature perfume and just bought a new one. It's not heavy and lasts I also get compliments about it. It's good we all don't like the same thing how boring would life be?

Latest posts

Back