The Mouse House TSV 31/03/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm sure the BA this morning said they were gluten free but the listing says they contain gluten. How are you supposed to know? It doesn't make a difference to me but it obviously does to many people.

Is anyone going for this? I'm not, but to be fair I'd be more than happy to receive a pack as a gift. I'm guessing they're pitching this with Easter in mind (family get togethers/meals) otherwise it seems a bit of a random time to expect people to think about buying this sort of thing - It makes complete sense at Christmas.
I love cheese, and I love trying different flavours and textures. The thing is when you discover something you really like, you'll want to keep buying it again and again, so unless it's widely available or from a local company, who's going to want to pay full price + postage to get it again? Of course they're coming out with such gems as "People are multi buying, and I can't say I blame them" citing the generous half price p&p on an identical item - surely most people would rather try both options than buy two of the same! Then there's the bit about multi buying and freezing -mmm, I think I'd sooner fill my freezer with stuff I can make meals out of for the next few months. Yep, I'm really gonna spend £35 -£50 on cheese I've not even sampled then send it back for a reduced refund 'cause I've opened it and stand to lose even more money in return postage - Cloud blinking cuckoo land again Q!
I'm sure the BA this morning said they were gluten free but the listing says they contain gluten. How are you supposed to know? It doesn't make a difference to me but it obviously does to many people.
If this is what she said, then that is disgraceful in the extreme!

Is anyone going for this? I'm not, but to be fair I'd be more than happy to receive a pack as a gift. I'm guessing they're pitching this with Easter in mind (family get togethers/meals) otherwise it seems a bit of a random time to expect people to think about buying this sort of thing - It makes complete sense at Christmas.
I love cheese, and I love trying different flavours and textures. The thing is when you discover something you really like, you'll want to keep buying it again and again, so unless it's widely available or from a local company, who's going to want to pay full price + postage to get it again? Of course they're coming out with such gems as "People are multi buying, and I can't say I blame them" citing the generous half price p&p on an identical item - surely most people would rather try both options than buy two of the same! Then there's the bit about multi buying and freezing -mmm, I think I'd sooner fill my freezer with stuff I can make meals out of for the next few months. Yep, I'm really gonna spend £35 -£50 on cheese I've not even sampled then send it back for a reduced refund 'cause I've opened it and stand to lose even more money in return postage - Cloud blinking cuckoo land again Q!

If this is what she said, then that is disgraceful in the extreme!
I was going to order them after comparing the price with what I pay locally and it was very good, however I'm really not keen on cranberries or the smoked cheese so decided to order ones I actually like from a relatively local supplier at about the same price. Fingers crossed I like them, although I know if I don't eat them my daughter and husband will as I think they could live on cheese.

Latest posts

Back