The Mystery of Charlie and...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

barbedwire

Registered Shopper
The eye make up remover...

Did anyone see this the other day? I meant to post about it, but forgot until now:blush:

Ali Y was on with her beauty fix hour on Thursday and said that she'd been talking to Charlie in his dressing room and found a bottle of eye make up remover. She then added Charlie had used half of it. :grin: She said she was going to find out what eye make up he'd been using and report back...

I bet he's one for the Eyeko stuff with the plectrum thing - so he can pretend he's playing guitar like a rock star to everyone else, but secretly loading his lashes with mascara on the QT:sun:. Bit of Bobbi Brown Bone eyeshadow and Mally Bulletproof eyeliner, perhaps? :whew:

What do we think?

The eye make up remover...

Did anyone see this the other day? I meant to post about it, but forgot until now:blush:

Ali Y was on with her beauty fix hour on Thursday and said that she'd been talking to Charlie in his dressing room and found a bottle of eye make up remover. She then added Charlie had used half of it. :grin: She said she was going to find out what eye make up he'd been using and report back...

I bet he's one for the Eyeko stuff with the plectrum thing - so he can pretend he's playing guitar like a rock star to everyone else, but secretly loading his lashes with mascara on the QT:sun:. Bit of Bobbi Brown Bone eyeshadow and Mally Bulletproof eyeliner, perhaps? :whew:

What do we think?

I think he's a prat.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hmmm, it's a difficult one with Charlie isn't it?

I guess all of them have to be made up for TV, but it does seem a touch OTT on the guys occasionally - the Destination Gems advert is a good example.

You've obviously not been watching the demonstrations Floracil is great for reviving tired eyes and LE Eyebright (although not really marketed as an eye makeup remover) does the same. And whatsmore they are both lovely for this.

But why the surprise that television presenters wear eye makeup anyway - isn't that standard?

AY seems to love to bitch about other presenters pretending she's just joking. i remember how she used to carp on about dale dyeing his hair, the way she used to go on and on about how old the mohave magic man was - and some q presenters - as though she's such a perfect natural beauty herself! what was she doing snooping around in there? if she was indeed "talking to him" why didn't she just ask him then and there instead of having to conspiratorially "find out". silly b****

Craig let on the other day that he shaves his hands for jewellery shows. Charlie puts foundation on his.

Charlie isn't amiss to a sweep of eye-liner. It helps to enhance his wide-eyed look when he does a reveal :wink:

i wish strato would tell us about this darn show instead of dropping hints :whew:

i wish strato would tell us about this darn show instead of dropping hints :whew:
I don't believe it existed I think he's only doing it for affect....:song::song: 'oh it's all gone quiet over there ...':song::song:

I don't believe it existed I think he's only doing it for affect....:song::song: 'oh it's all gone quiet over there ...':song::song:

not so sure - after that woman with the pelvic floor exerciser going on about her orgasms at 11am, nothing would surprise me.

Latest posts

Back