The new iPad

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wrongsideof40

Registered Shopper
Is anyone going for this? Whats your thoughts on it? Don't know whether to order now or wait until it has been out a couple of months incase there are any problems with it. Advice much appreciated !

My OH is, I have the iPad2. We watched the keynote and ordered yesterday! I think the spec looks impressive, I've been using Apple since the 80's and never had any issues with new product launches.

This is staggering Apple apparently sold more iPads last year than any other PC manufacturer did across their whole range of products :happy:

My OH is, I have the iPad2. We watched the keynote and ordered yesterday! I think the spec looks impressive, I've been using Apple since the 80's and never had any issues with new product launches.

This is staggering Apple apparently sold more iPads last year than any other PC manufacturer did across their whole range of products :happy:

Thats a typo is last quarter not year :happy:

My OH is considering one, I also have the iPad 2 and looooooove it, never had any problems which weren't caused by me!

I have the iPad 2 and love it. Is the new one REALLY worth buying if you have an iPad 2? If you don't have an iPad, maybe yes. You might want to look at the iPad 2 now they have dropped the price. Apart from a better screen, not much on the new one - unless you are lucky and live in a superfast broadband area with 4G. I think I read somewhere that one of the new features only works in the US, but that may be rumour.

What a daft name "The New iPad"!!!

What will they call the next one? The "New, new iPad", or the "Newest iPad"??

And what about the one after that?

Latest posts

Back