The Storage Ottoman TSV is back on Friday 17/1/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just got an email from Q about this looks v good BUT P&P at 30%of the purchase price is a joke. I'd like to buy two but not at postage of nearly £5a piece. Such a shame because they look very useful I bought something similar from a catalogue based retailer last year that doesn't fold up but I did have to spend the petrol going to the store to collect it but the QVCe P&P is still too much.

I'll be off to Argos then to buy a couple. Especially as people seem to be using them to store shoes at the front door.

I had email too. No idea why. Desperate for business??? Mind you my last QVC purchases have been household stuff - fab small Ninja with 2 jars and the waterproof mattress and pillow protectors. Perhaps they think I'm a tidy domestic goddess!!!

I have two of these from last time and they are brilliant!! I store lots of stuff in them and use them as extra seating when people pop in. They would easily fit a slanket inside.

I got two last time with one in the bathroom to conceal a mountain of Liz Earle muslin cloths and miscellaneous other stuff. The other was for the lounge to store the slanket etc (yes it fits easily) but within two minutes of unwrapping it our house rabbit bit a small chunk out of it! He's a nibbler! With a particular penchant for anything slightly rubbery or soft plastic; anything slightly squeaky on his teef! So that's now in my son's room with offending bite turned to the wall!

They're very nice quality.

I picked one up in Poundstretcher last year for about £12 I think.
It is in my craft room, if there are any crafters out there check the size out, I keep 12x12 papers in mine, all meet and tidy in 12x12 plastic paper boxes.

If you just type in ottomans there are loads of company's selling them i suspect at better prices than qvc worth a look anyway.

I've just bought one from amazon as I regretted missing the last TSV. Same price but free delivery. Bought yesterday evening already dispatched.

I've just bought one from amazon as I regretted missing the last TSV. Same price but free delivery. Bought yesterday evening already dispatched.

Hello
I bought two of the grey ones from QVC at the last TSV and I love them and I have never bought any house stuff from QVC.

i like them so much I am tempted to get another couple, they are really well made and are really handy :)

I received the email too and deleted it. I had already bought two before they were featured on QVC the last time, and I paid £9.99 each for them. They are good and hide a 'multitude of sins.' I'd quite like a white one now, to put in the bathroom, but as QVC don't do it in white I'll go back to my original source.

Got the email and was going to buy this - missed it first time around but thanks to Autumn I'm going to pop into Argos tomorrow and pick up a few - cheaper and no P&P charge (or petrol and parking as QVC like to quote as I'm passing that way)

Got the email and was going to buy this - missed it first time around but thanks to Autumn I'm going to pop into Argos tomorrow and pick up a few - cheaper and no P&P charge (or petrol and parking as QVC like to quote as I'm passing that way)
You can reserve with Argos too and that speeds up the process in the shop.

Just flicked on Q and 6mins in and they said over 1000 sold already , don't people shop around!!! , theres not even Buy More Save More this time.

Latest posts

Back