Theragun TSV 28/02/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Calm down ladies!!

I think you two are the ones needing the ice bath (and I don’t mean with him!!) 😉🚿

It’s funny but he leaves me cold - and a lot of so-called perfect male bods do - think he looks like he’s made of plastic!
And perhaps I just know that so often such a body is accompanied by a matching ego (and gym obsession), and that is a massive turn off for me?!

Anyway! Was wondering what the price will be for the theragun and which model etc.

My brother is a gym bunny and mum got him a massage gun for Christmas. It was a lot of money but not theragun brand, and I did wonder if she should’ve paid a little more and got that?

I would love to have a go but not well enough to see bro atm - though my niece said he’d used it on her and it was great!

I think it maybe too powerful for my muscles though and hurt not relieve pain!

Calm down ladies!!

I think you two are the ones needing the ice bath (and I don’t mean with him!!) 😉🚿

It’s funny but he leaves me cold - and a lot of so-called perfect male bods do - think he looks like he’s made of plastic!
And perhaps I just know that so often such a body is accompanied by a matching ego (and gym obsession), and that is a massive turn off for me?!

Anyway! Was wondering what the price will be for the theragun and which model etc.

My brother is a gym bunny and mum got him a massage gun for Christmas. It was a lot of money but not theragun brand, and I did wonder if she should’ve paid a little more and got that?

I would love to have a go but not well enough to see bro atm - though my niece said he’d used it on her and it was great!

I know what you mean about the ‘look‘ but thought it maybe make a nice refreshing change from Debs Flint banging on about using it after her walks around the river in Devon or the woods viewed from her apartment balcony.
😂😂😂

I'm sure the new BA is on a Welsh language get healthy, do exercise, loose weight programme. I keep thinking of applying (entry date closes I think this werkend) some of the results have been great.

They've even done the series during lockdown, obviously very different and much more independently, not so much "team" stuff.

Does anyone else here recognise her. And I can't think of her name at all.

Calm down ladies!!

Its very painful imo I tried it out and its awful.

Seems Ronaldo also promotes Sixpad products, including the FootFit which is this Sunday’s TSV.

Got a bit of stick for this, though….

To paraphrase Mrs Merton, “Ronaldo, what was it about the multi-million dollar deal you signed that persuaded you to endorse Sixpad?”.

Attachments

• TheraGun TSV 1.jpg
    TheraGun TSV 1.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 43
  • TheraGun TSV 2.jpg
    TheraGun TSV 2.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 40
  • TheraGun TSV 3.jpg
    TheraGun TSV 3.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 40
  • TheraGun TSV 4.jpg
    TheraGun TSV 4.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 44
  • TheraGun TSV 5.jpg
    TheraGun TSV 5.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 43
Calm down ladies!!

I bet his balls shrivelled like raisins when h eclimbed in the ice bath.
Conceited prick.....

It feels like someone has given you a gun shot from a rifle with a cannon ball. Horrible!!!
Did it bruise?

I'm sure the new BA is on a Welsh language get healthy, do exercise, loose weight programme. I keep thinking of applying (entry date closes I think this werkend) some of the results have been great.

They've even done the series during lockdown, obviously very different and much more independently, not so much "team" stuff.

Could she be Rae Carpenter, who used to be a Gemstv presenter?

I’ve not seen her on QVC for a while but I’ve definitely seen Rae Carpenter - as named by “Ballerina” above! - present the Theragun before.

She is a fitness expert these days and is definitely Welsh!

I had a look at her Facebook and it looks as if she has been promoting some sort of Welsh get fit programme you refer to - had to click “translate” to get the English text!

Sadly think you’re too late to apply now and sure you don’t need to! ;)

Attachments

• 94D3DE71-8571-4AF0-8E56-03852688E50E.jpeg
    94D3DE71-8571-4AF0-8E56-03852688E50E.jpeg
    102.6 KB · Views: 38
I’ve not seen her on QVC for a while but I’ve definitely seen Rae Carpenter - as named by “Ballerina” above! - present the Theragun before.

She is a fitness expert these days and is definitely Welsh!

I had a look at her Facebook and it looks as if she has been promoting some sort of Welsh get fit programme you refer to - had to click “translate” to get the English text!

Sadly think you’re too late to apply now and sure you don’t need to! ;)

Yes too late now. I did go hunting for the form but gave up. The thought of having a camera near me making food, or trying to run dear me, nope.

When the show is on Rae does an exercise class Mon-Fri about 7am that I try to catch but being very much a night owl 🦉 7am is more going to sleep for me than exercise. So I often do it about 22:00 trying to juggle TV news and tablet exercise.

Rae seems to know her stuff. I've seen her solve many an issue with the participants on TV and the morning classes. They are in Welsh but you could follow with the volume down - or try to learn Welsh and exercise simultaneously. Heeee

I'm suprised to see her as a BA. Some Welsh presenters take a lot of abuse if they go on BBC or ITV UK wide. I'll never forget Huw Edwards doing the 10pm news. Found out what a racist bunch I knew. Anyway his degree is French and then he was criticised for pronouncing French things in a French way.

Theragun Elite 4th Generation Massager with Supersoft Attachment
Item Number: 718702
QVC Price £390.00
Todays Special Value Price £321.96
P&P: £3.95

Elegantly designed and lightweight, the Theragun Elite 4th Generation Massager from Therabody is an ultra-quiet, smart percussive deep muscle therapy device. It boasts advanced sound insulation and comes with five attachments to target different areas of concern, plus a SuperSoft head attachment for a gentler experience. Designed to work deep to help melt away tension and temporarily relieve muscle soreness after exercise, the sleek Elite Massage gun will instantly upgrade your health and wellbeing regime.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Theragun Elite massage gun and SuperSoft attachment individually, directly from Therabody you'd pay £400. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £321.96, plus P&P, you're saving £74.09.

It's all about you - the Theragun is now more personalised than ever with the guided app experience to help reduce your deep muscle tension, whether it comes from everyday life, work or workouts.

Gently does it - the SuperSoft Head attachment is designed for use on extra sensitive areas of your body that need a lighter touch. The open-cell foam tip offers the right structural integrity to absorb the Theragun's impact while still preserving percussive therapy's core therapeutic benefits.

Discover your other attachments - rather than being made from hard plastic, the five attachments are made with non-porous closed-cell foam that can be easily wiped clean. Both perfect for overall use, the Dampener is ideal for tender or bony areas, while the Standard Ball is great for use on large and small muscle groups. The other attachments are designed for more targeted use, the Cone is used mostly for pinpoint muscle treatment, including the hands and feet, the Thumb for trigger points and the lower back, and the Wedge is the best option for shoulder blades and IT bands.

Targeted treatment - the Elite comes with five closed cell foam attachments that are easily wiped clean and can be alternated to target different areas of concern. Five speed settings ranging from calibrated 1750ppm - 2400ppm (percussions per minute) allow you to set your device to any speed to tailor your treatment to your body’s needs.

Hi-tech tool - an OLED screen puts you in control by allowing you to see your current speed and a responsive force meter. You can monitor applied pressure and speed at a glance, and the screen also allows you to monitor battery levels when charging.

Pre-defined therapy - three pre-sets offer a unique combination of speed, time and intensity depending on the guided wellness routine it stems from.

Easy on your hands - an ergonomic triangle-shaped handle design allows you to hold the Elite in a number of ways to ease any potential strain or added pressure on your hands, wrists and arms.

Shhhhh, massage in progress - the brushless QX65 motor delivers up to 40lbs of additional no-stall force while running super quietly. And with Active Torque Control, the Elite maintains all that power without diluting treatment speed or quality.

Percussive beats - key to true deep muscle treatment is a precise amplitude (how far the arm of the device extends and retracts to reach the body and deliver each percussion), Theragun has a 16mm amplitude.

All about those good vibrations - going beyond mere vibration, the Theragun leaves the surface of the skin at 40 times per second, allowing it to target specific areas of the body without the brain acclimating to the stimulation.

How to use:

• To turn on the Elite, firmly press and hold the centre button for 2 seconds on the button pad
  • Press the plus (+) and minus (-) buttons on the button pad to increase or decrease speed
  • Press the left (<) and right (>) arrows on the button pad to toggle between your Elite's pre-loaded treatment pre-sets
  • The Elite should be used with the attachment making perpendicular contact with the skin. Only the attachment of the device should make contact with the skin or area you are treating. Do not use the device at an angle that puts the percussive arm of the device in contact with the skin
  • To turn off the Elite, firmly press and hold the centre button on the button pad until the device shuts down

Connecting the attachments:

• Align the attachment with the tip of the rotating arm and push to connect
  • To remove, grip the attachment, placing a finger on each side of the plastic connector
  • Pull off the attachment

Colour options:

• Black
  • White

What's in the box?

• 1 x Elite Massager
  • 1 x SuperSoft head attachment
  • 1 x Dampener closed-cell foam attachment
  • 1 x Standard Ball closed-cell foam attachment
  • 1 x Cone closed-cell foam attachment
  • 1 x Thumb closed-cell foam attachment
  • 1 x Wedge closed-cell foam attachment