They rehearse the shows!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
Eek Alison is telly a story about doing a TSV show with Charlie and talked about the rehearsal going well ......

Hell if what we see has been rehearsed I would hate to see if they didn’t. How come we are still get “ what colour are we calling this” etc.

I believe they have a media training company they use to teach various TV techniques to guest presenters and the like. Years ago they used to do a "getting to know QVC" hour where they'd show all the "behind the scenes" stuff when they were in Battersea and I recall they had a special prep-room where they could try out gadgets before the presentations.

I don't think they need to practise the hurling rice, lentils and cornflakes over a carpet square and vacuuming it all up - as they've been doing it for years! Same with squeezing ketchup and various liquids on a floor tile and using a steamy bit of terry towling to clean and "sanitise" the floor (like tomato ketchup is deadly to health!) when just a normal bit of flippin' kitchen towel would suffice.

I don't think they need to practise the hurling rice, lentils and cornflakes over a carpet square and vacuuming it all up - as they've been doing it for years! Same with squeezing ketchup and various liquids on a floor tile and using a steamy bit of terry towling to clean and "sanitise" the floor (like tomato ketchup is deadly to health!) when just a normal bit of flippin' kitchen towel would suffice.

I can 100% confirm the GTech won't eat feathers no matter how many times you practice. It swerves round them, pretends to eat them then spits them out. Would just love to see a demo, Also a demo trying to hoover up my dog's white hair from a dark surface. The gauntlett has been thrown (and I don't mean Gill) :mysmilie_17:

CC

Latest posts

Back