Tifany, the model is beautiful.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My favourite is Catherine (with the curves) who I would like as a presenter but I know she is not liked on this forum. .[/QUOTE said:
It's funny how we all see things different. I get the impression that everyone on this forum loves Katherine and that I am the only one who doesn't see anything special in her. I don't really understand her popularity as a model or as a personality. But each to their own.

I am a great fan of Sharon as well. I just don't like it when she models Basso stuff. I wish the models on Q would write blogs. I don't read any of the presenter blogs, but if the models wrote them I would.

Does anyone know Sharon's surname as I would like to follow her on FB?

Her surname is in today's QVC email - Sharron Raynor - talking about juicing and BCC. Emeka's friends are clearly not forgetting her.

It's funny how we all see things different. I get the impression that everyone on this forum loves Katherine and that I am the only one who doesn't see anything special in her. I don't really understand her popularity as a model or as a personality. But each to their own.

I like Katherine but like you I have no idea why she is such a favourite, as for Tiffney being pretty I think she has a great figure but imo her face is too scrawny/drawn to be pretty.

Latest posts

Back