Tili Box Launches 9am 30th January

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tili Your Beauty Escape Box
Item Number: 243912
QVC Price £23.00
P&P £1.95

Take time out for you with this curated collection of beauty treats in the new Your Beauty Escape Tili box. Designed with your wellbeing in mind, discover pampering bodycare and skincare from IT Cosmetics, Skinsense and Korres, an on-trend Nails Inc nail polish, an award-winning This Works pillow spray and so much more.

Subscription-free - The Deluxe Beauty Edit is a one-off purchase, not a subscription, so you won't be tied in to any future boxes.

• Delivery to UK mainland only

Inside Your Beauty Escape Box:

• 1 x Korres Body Butter Spray (250ml) - layer on lightweight moisture with the help of this beautiful Korres body hydrator. Infused with crystallised shea butter, pro-vitamin B5, polysaccharides, olive oil and sunflower oil, it effortlessly sinks in without leaving a greasy residue
  • 1 x Spotlight Total Care Toothpaste (100ml) - developed by dentists and PETA-certified as cruelty-free, this superb toothpaste is the easy way to feel smile confident
  • 1 x M. Asam Vitamin C Bright Eye Cream (20ml) - fake eight hours of beauty sleep with this fabulous M. Asam innovation. Enriched with vitamin C, this light-as-air cream formula helps to target the visible signs of ageing while brightening and reducing the look of puffiness. A must-have for early morning starts!
  • 1 x Prai 24K Gold Caviar Wrinkle Repair Serum (15ml) - target the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with luxe 24 carat gold extract housed in a lightweight serum that effortlessly smooths over irregular texture, while encouraging a gorgeous glow
  • 1 x Skinsense Anti-Ageing Lip Plumping Cream (15ml) - hydrated lips are non-negotiable, and this creamy formula is perfect for popping in your pocket or clutch to keep your pout silky smooth and moisturised all day long
  • 1 x Nails Inc Duke Street Nail Polish (14ml) - nail your mani for 2021 with the hottest shade right now: smoked lilac. Flattering on all skin tones, this gorgeous hue will add a pop of colour to your everyday look
  • 1 x IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream (7ml) - infused with collagen, hyaluronic acid and peptides, this cream works to smooth, perfect and deeply hydrate your complexion for a beautifully radiant finish. It also makes the perfect make-up primer!
  • 1 x This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray (5ml) - beloved by beauty journalists (and deep sleepers), this spray is an easy way create a sense of tranquillity in your home, while soothing your mind as you prep for bed. Simply spritz onto your duvet, pillows or sheets and enjoy the gorgeous fragrance of vetiver, lavender and camomile
  • 1 x Benefit 24 Hour Brow Setter Clear Brow Gel (3.5ml) - whether you like a no make-up look or just want to keep unruly brows in place, this gel from the Benefit brow experts is perfect for achieving that groomed, sleek look. Plus, the flexible, flake-free formula ensures brows never look crispy
  • 1 x Smug 3D Contoured Eye Mask - create an ambient and calm sleep routine with this innovative mask, designed to block out unwanted light. The unique domed design leaves space around the eye area, removing any disturbance or friction caused by the rapid eye movement sleep phase

The mask is the Independent newspapers Best Buy for sleep masks and also has good reviews on Sleepsmug.com. I’ve ordered the Tili box and am crossing my fingers now hoping to get the mask design that I like and NOT to get Korres in yoghurt or guava!

I noticed the pattern on those three mirrors and the “Smug” face masks and now the eye mask must be all made by QVC, the palm print on them all is the same. https://www.qvcuk.com/Smug-Home-Set...-with-Storage-Bag.product.717405.html?sc=SRCH

Apparently those single layered face mask don’t offer the protection you need, double layer or surgical is always best.
There's one review where the poster is disgusted with them and they are being returned.

I wonder which lucky shopper that's got them on advance order will get get the second hand pack?

I noticed the pattern on those three mirrors and the “Smug” face masks and now the eye mask must be all made by QVC, the palm print on them all is the same. https://www.qvcuk.com/Smug-Home-Set...-with-Storage-Bag.product.717405.html?sc=SRCH

Apparently those single layered face mask don’t offer the protection you need, double layer or surgical is always best.
I just watched the video and these masks are too wide gapping at the bottom. I think they are useless. I have an Addis one which is a little loose on me but gives far more coverage that these.

I tried to order the Tili at around 10.45 and says it’s sold out, but i could go on wait list!

Coming from our great gadget man :giggle:
Now commenting on skin care returns your learning quick from us all (y):LOL:
Yes, I've got another beauty tip for you - - -

Cartoon makeup 138259845_2.jpg

No not at all especially as thick eyebrows are very much on trend teamed with the big red hot lip makes you able to go from desk to dance floor and most definitely able to play out with a trouser.🤭😂🎉

I particularly like me doing a, whats known in the trade as a “Chuntley” flashing my chesticles for all and sundry in the hopes that praise and adoration will be bestowed on me, I do love me some admiration and praise. I’ve got my free Ultrasun splashed all over them so they should be ok.........not sure about the face though. 🥵

Latest posts

Back