ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tili 8 Piece Box

250ml Percy & Reed Hairspray RRP £12.50 + post
250ml We are Paradox Repair 3 In 1 Conditioner RRP £20 + post
30ml L'Occitane Lavender Hand Cream RRP £8 + post
14ml Nails Inc Nail Polish RRP £15 + post
25ml James Read Sleep Mask Tan Face RRP £12.50 + post
50ml Korres Rose Gold Illuminating Body Perfector (200ml = £23.50 so 50ml is RRP £5.88 + post)
Mini Ciate Wonderwand Mascara RRP £7
1 Hollywood Browzer & Pouch RRP £9 + post

Total RRP if all sizes Correct £89.88 + post roughly (Korres is the tricky one)

Attachments

• Tili Box.jpg
    Tili Box.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 359
So is this the TSV or is there a box and a TSV on same day :unsure:

Jack, I've actually liked the Percy & Reed mousse and wonder balm and I'd never have bought it unless it was in a "try it" box. I think it's been good to try the boxes and products when they are affordable - like they used to be at £20 free post. We'll see what happens. It's good as well that we all like and rate different things so that we can get a balanced look at forum feedback and see if it is value for us.

CC

Jack, I've actually liked the Percy & Reed mousse and wonder balm and I'd never have bought it unless it was in a "try it" box. I think it's been good to try the boxes and products when they are affordable - like they used to be at £20 free post. We'll see what happens. It's good as well that we all like and rate different things so that we can get a balanced look at forum feedback and see if it is value for us.

CC
should be £23 + £1.95 post if based on the last one which is still a cracking deal

It’s a no from me, it looks like all the stuff I find in the bathroom cabinet that I’ve never used and end up throwing it out when doing a clear up and icy. It’s a,lol a bit dull
Same - I've got shot of so many things like this that have come in beauty advent calendars and the like and know that I'll never get round to using, especially hair stuff. I suppose I should be thankful that my hair's in pretty good condition and doesn't need any special masques, styling sprays or mousses, it's long and straight and at worst it starts to look a bit frizzy on top at times, but I've got a simple olive oil spray that works a treat on that. When it comes to shampoo, I use my regular 3 in 1 bath/shower/shampoo and it leaves my hair clean and conditioned so win win - So don't feel the need to try a product that would cost me an arm and a leg to re-purchase.
I don't mind the advent calendars so much as they're a great Xmas gift solution and nice to receive too - and a bit of fun opening the doors and finding the treats inside - Although these Tili boxes can represent brilliant savings, unless you honestly think you'll get use out of the majority of the contents, it's a false economy.
This box I'd literally use the mascara,( which isn't even full size) the nail polish, and the hand cream (always useful). I totally can't be arsed with sleep masques, shimmering body lotion, or brow products and I've said what I think about hair products. It looks too "random" to be giftable! I'm not saying never though I'll keep my eyes open, and if one comes up full of stuff I really want to try, then yes, why not?!

I was given quite good sizes of Percy and Reed and hated it gave away.
I'd forgotten that I used to love the Wonderbalm but the last set I had, I didn't like the shampoo or conditioner on my, admittedly over-processed, hair. Just tried the PK TSV and the jury's out. Not saying it's not good but my scalp is playing up, so my hair is a bit meh right now and I need to check if it's that or something else. Has anyone tried Elvive 8 second wonder water? Probably shouldn't try anything new right now but giving it a go next time I wash my hair.

I'd forgotten that I used to love the Wonderbalm but the last set I had, I didn't like the shampoo or conditioner on my, admittedly over-processed, hair. Just tried the PK TSV and the jury's out. Not saying it's not good but my scalp is playing up, so my hair is a bit meh right now and I need to check if it's that or something else. Has anyone tried Elvive 8 second wonder water? Probably shouldn't try anything new right now but giving it a go next time I wash my hair.
Yes, I feel the same about the PK tsv, went for it on auto delivery but will be cancelling the next two drops as it doesn't seem anything special to me. In fact I have been using the original Elasticizier I got in another set from JLP and that doesn't seem to have much difference to my hair either, no matter how long I leave it on, we live and learn

Nothing in this box to interest me. The only thing I would use is the hand cream. I find that fake tan products and shimmery body lotions look awful on older skins, it needs to young and plump! The nail polish isn’t a colour I’d use, too pale. I find cheaper hair care works just as well on me than expensive ones, so it’s a definite no from me. I ordered the previous tili box, as I will use every product and am loving it , so for me that one was good value.

I didn’t know late to the party but Next do beauty boxes.
There was a good one £240 worth for £40 details on the Reasons Not To Buy From Q thread but is now sold out.
So from now on I’m keeping my eyes on what else may be available in the future.

In my opinion, it’s only a cracking deal if all the contents are what we use and like. If you don’t use some of them then it isn’t.
Yes it’s all this all the time.
This set is X price with X in it which would be priced at X on our web site or X from the brands own web site.
Plus as well your only paying X more for the four more items in the set.
But I’m only really interested in one item, which actually I could pick up for a 1/4 of the price.
If I’m forever swallowing that for each and every good deal on Q I’ll be overrun with full sets that there’s only selected number of items I’m really bothered in using.

Yes, I feel the same about the PK tsv, went for it on auto delivery but will be cancelling the next two drops as it doesn't seem anything special to me. In fact I have been using the original Elasticizier I got in another set from JLP and that doesn't seem to have much difference to my hair either, no matter how long I leave it on, we live and learn
I should've known better. I'm not good at remembering to do pre-treatments. Have a memory like a...........? Oops forgot.

I didn’t know late to the party but Next do beauty boxes.
There was a good one £240 worth for £40 details on the Reasons Not To Buy From Q thread but is now sold out.
So from now on I’m keeping my eyes on what else may be available in the future.
They have some Benefit mascaras and brow products in their sale.

Tili Beauty Treasures
QVC Price £23.00
P&P £1.95

Ready to delve Into the Wild? Embrace all things fierce and fabulous with our latest Tili box. From keeping your 'do looking delightful all day long to leaving your complexion with a radiant glow from head to toe, take on whatever the day throws at you with confidence, thanks to must-have formulas from Korres, James Read, Ciate and more.

Subscription-free - The Into the Wild box is a one-off purchase, not a subscription, so you won't be tied in to any future boxes.

Inside your Into the Wild box:

• 1 x We Are Paradoxx Repair 3-in-1 Conditioner (250ml) - a multi-tasking product that works as a conditioner, leave-in treatment and styling balm, this conditioner is fabulous for leaving dry or damaged hair feeling smooth, soft and de-tangled
  • 1 x Percy & Reed Reassuringly Firm Session Hold Hairspray (250ml) - an ultra-fine, humidity-resistant, resin-based mist developed to offer heat protection and fight flyaways while providing strong, natural-looking hold without the stiff, sticky feel. Fragranced with Percy & Reed's A Walk in the Rain scent - a fresh blend of mint and rhubarb top notes, geranium, ivy and hyacinth heart notes, and musk, verbena and woody base notes
  • 1 x Korres Greek Goddess Body Blur (50ml) - this lightweight skin perfecter will help to leave your limbs with a beautiful glow, while working to deliver hydration and a gentle blurring effect. Achieve 'golden hour' light at any time of the day for summer skin you'll love
  • 1 x James Read Sleep Mask Face (25ml) - packed with vitamins and gradual tanning elements, this overnight mask works to leave your complexion feeling hydrated and looking holiday-fresh, making it a must-have for any warm-weather bedtime routine
  • 1 x L'Occitane Hand Cream (30ml) - life can take its toll on your hands, so keep them feeling deeply moisturised, soft and supple with L'Occitane's hero formula. Packed with skin-loving ingredients, this hand cream will be a "can't leave the house without" addition to your beauty collection
  • 1 x Ciate Wonderwand Mascara (3.5ml) - nothing says va-va-voom like a volumising mascara, and Ciate's formula brings it by the bucket-load. With a uniquely shaped wand, this mascara also works to create the look of curl and length, for luscious lashes you'll want to flutter all day
  • 1 x Nails Inc Social Butterfly Nail Polish (14ml) in Fight or Flight - get ready to stand out from the crowd with Nails Inc's big summer colour. Fight or Flight is a suits-all pastel neon pink that's bang on trend. Whether you’re heading out for cocktails or a picnic in the park, be a social butterfly this season with a magnificent mani
  • 1 x Hollywood Browzer with Protective Pouch - say buh-bye to unruly brows with the innovative Hollywood Browzer. Designed to easily preen away unwanted hairs while helping to exfoliate your skin, and complete with a protective pouch for on-the-go grooming, this must-have gadget is your fuss-free way to get fuzz-free

Latest posts

Back