Time to get refund

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mollymoo

Registered Shopper
Hermes collected an item from me nearly 3 weeks ago. The item was faulty and QVC arranged for them to collect. In fact it was a replacement item which developed same fault.
So far I haven't had a refund, is this common to wait so long now...I have sent the odd thing back by post and seemed quicker.
Was £150 .. long time to wait I think!

Hermes collected an item from me nearly 3 weeks ago. The item was faulty and QVC arranged for them to collect. In fact it was a replacement item which developed same fault.
So far I haven't had a refund, is this common to wait so long now...I have sent the odd thing back by post and seemed quicker.

I assume you've been in touch with the Q to check that they have received it, if not chase them to find out what's happening.

I was going to today but hubby said it's not that long.. you me seems ages!
I'll ring them tomorrow and see what's happened...
Thanks

When I've sent things back, it's normally been 7-10 days, after I've returned it, for the refund to appear in my bank account. They send an email to say that the refund is on the way.

In comparison, I returned something to Ideal World and posted it on a Monday. The money was back in my account on the Friday. I have no idea why QVC take so long.

As others have suggested, I would certainly ring them to check that they've received it back. I hope it gets sorted out quickly for you.

MollyMoo - I'm sure you would notice £150 added back into your bank account, BUT I was caught out recently with a refund for a decent amount of money to my credit card as they sometimes seem to post the refunds alongside the original transactions on your statement, so you have to scroll back to when they first took the money. Knowing Q, they probably haven't done it but worth just checking before you phone up to complain...which you should definitely do if it still hasn't been processed as 3 weeks is appalling!

Thanks for replying.. I've got the money today..
Agreed 3 weeks is terrible.
Lesson learnt.. least I don't order much so don't have to send much back!

Latest posts

Back