TopCashback TSVs

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Radiomike

Registered Shopper
Shopping with QVC via cashback sites has often been more trouble than it's worth, with low rates, purchases not tracking or declined, and payouts taking months to process.

All those caveats aside, I've noticed that they've started doing special rates for TSVs on TopCashback. So for today's L'Occitane offer, it's 12.75% cashback, which is pretty generous.

Less generous is that they work out the cashback based on the purchase price less VAT and don't include P&P. Even so, clicking through today works out at about £5.90 cashback (which they might pay out next May, but hey, it's free )

It’s incredibly insulting. I’ve had to nudge every single Q purchase. I’ve had payouts but it’s patchy. Topcashback need to stop trending Q. I am guessing they will say because it’s the 60 day mbg that makes a difference. After that period lapses pay up.

from what i gather they dont like being on cashback sites & rarely pay out & most people have to try & chase them for it but they dont get very far

Ive had to chase for every single transaction. I don’t really bother now.

It’s incredibly insulting. I’ve had to nudge every single Q purchase. I’ve had payouts but it’s patchy. Topcashback need to stop trending Q. I am guessing they will say because it’s the 60 day mbg that makes a difference. After that period lapses pay up.
Couldn’t agree more.

I had to chase a few of my QVC purchases on TCB, although the others were paid out with no problem. TCB stepped in and the outstanding payments are now pending. I don’t buy much from QVC nowadays so, if I do, I no longer bother with the cash back sites. It’s not worth the hassle.

Ideal World used to pay out very quickly but, unfortunately, they’re no longer on TCB any more.

I had to chase a few of my QVC purchases on TCB, although the others were paid out with no problem. TCB stepped in and the outstanding payments are now pending. I don’t buy much from QVC nowadays so, if I do, I no longer bother with the cash back sites. It’s not worth the hassle.

Ideal World used to pay out very quickly but, unfortunately, they’re no longer on TCB any more.
Yes IW we’re very good. I noticed with a recent purchase they were no longer listed.

I’ve recently had 2 payouts from TCB for QVC purchases took 10 & 12 months respectively.

Latest posts

Back