Topcashback

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just Beauty Direct

For all your beauty needs
I have three, quite substantial cash back claims with them. One is nearly 2 months old. All appear to have tracked ok. Anyone else having problems with merchants?
Most show within 24 hours.
I will be really cheesed off if I lose these. They are all totally appropriate and legit.

As long as they have tracked you should be ok. Some merchants take ages to confirm. When you go on to your account and click on earnings are the ones you are waiting for showing as pending ? My December purchases are still pending. I've recently had to get in touch with them because one have mine hadn't tracked. They sorted it out though.

Thanks
What I meant was ( more haste less speed) that when I put in my claim, it clearly showed my referral from TCB to the sit a short time before the purchase. I have put claims in and they are shown as waiting for merchant.
Most show up really quickly, but these ....nada... And it comes in at over 200 quid in total!

I've got two on the go at the moment, both of which showed "your visit has been recorded" at the time and neither of which tracked. Both were for quite a bit of money too.

I've got two on the go at the moment, both of which showed "your visit has been recorded" at the time and neither of which tracked. Both were for quite a bit of money too.

Have you lodged a missing cashback claim?

Latest posts

Back