Tova (again)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She has always mentioned him in her shows since the first time she she appeared on QVC.

Could anyone please have a go at describing Tova signature smell? I don't mean in a Tova way either, Norwegian fjords and snow be damned, but is it like anything else....Alison last night described it as indiscribable and like nothing you've ever smelled before. Not that helpful. Is it very old lady?!!

On me it smelled just like those spray cans of insect repellant you can buy!

On me it smelled just like those spray cans of insect repellant you can buy!

SNAP!! Foul disgusting muck IMO. How she can prattle on that this shite is responsible for babies being born beats me. One hell of a clever stink.:giggle:

ooh ok thank you!!! One to give a miss then. The body balm stuff looked interesting, kept being described as 'very clean' while usually I get that dirty, frowsy whiff off a new scent?!! I'll stick to the 57 varieties of perfume I already own...I think I can live without Tova Raid!!!

ooh ok thank you!!! One to give a miss then. The body balm stuff looked interesting, kept being described as 'very clean' while usually I get that dirty, frowsy whiff off a new scent?!! I'll stick to the 57 varieties of perfume I already own...I think I can live without Tova Raid!!!

Body balm isn't a patch on the Benefit one in an identical tin. I ordered it once and sent it back, in fact I've been taken in and ordered quite a few things over the years and haven't liked anything.

The Signature perfume is very old lady. Well she is one isn't she. She used to say Tova Nights gets Ernie going. Wonder if everything (wig, eyelashes, false teeth and God knows what else) stays intact when he ravishes her. Bet he needs an iron lung by the time he's "got going". OMG perish the thought!

The Signature perfume is very old lady. Well she is one isn't she. She used to say Tova Nights gets Ernie going. Wonder if everything (wig, eyelashes, false teeth and God knows what else) stays intact when he ravishes her. Bet he needs an iron lung by the time he's "got going". OMG perish the thought![/QUOTE]

LOL :rock:

Latest posts

Back