Twist & Shape Exercise Machine TSV 26/01/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

First of all T good wishes to your husband for up coming op

speaking today with my relatively new neighbour who was a Pilates teacher pre having 3 kids all under 4 (must be mad) and we were discussing about Mr L strengthening his core to help recovery from back op. She said the best thing to use is one of those big ball things you sit on.

Anyway what I wanted to ask all you lovelies is for opinions and best brands etc. TIA
Get him to ask the hospital for some exercises to do.

Thank you for your good wishes for Nelson, I mean my lovely husband! The last time he saw anyone medically trained was ten years ago when he had vaccinations before a climb in Ecuador, so the last seven weeks have been a bit of a shock. However, it's also been a reminder to never take our health for granted & to act when something is not 'normal'.

Twist & Shape Deluxe Foldable Workout Machine
Item Number: 720427
QVC Price £140.00
Todays Special Value Price £119.88
P&P £5.95

Enjoy a fun, full-body workout at home with this Twist & Shape Deluxe Foldable Workout Machine featuring a patented, dual-power rotary design that lets you twist your body up to 240 degrees to help tone up your core, arms, legs and more. With an easy-to-use digital display and soft grip handles, this foldaway machine is a great way to exercise in the comfort of your own home and is ideal for any age.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this workout machine directly from Thanedirect.co.uk you’d pay £149.95, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £119.88, plus P&P, you’re saving £30.11.

Twist and tone - this clever workout machine lets you twist and move up to 240 degrees, allowing you to exercise your entire body to help tighten and tone your waist, sculpt your shoulders and arms and activate your core. Try doing squats on the Twist & Shape to help strengthen your glutes and legs too - it really is perfect for every part of your body!

Your at-home gym - with a slim, portable frame that easily folds away, the Twist & Shape is great for quickly setting up and fitting in workouts in between virtual meetings or dealing with the kids. When you're finished, simply store it away in a cupboard - it's a great way of staying active whilst you're indoors.

All the motivation you need - you'll also receive a workout DVD in this set, providing you with your very own classes guided by professional trainers that can be done from the comfort of home. There are two 20-minute workouts included, with one for beginners and one for more advanced users. These workouts will help keep you motivated and make you feel satisfied you've completed a full body workout - just follow along, it's all done for you!

Designed for ease - the soft grip handles make twisting safe for any age and fitness level, plus the anti-skid foot plates keep you comfortable and secure while working out. There's a clear, bright digital display too that tracks your workout times and reps, so you don't have to!

• Maximum user weight: 150kg

What's in the box?

• Twist & Shape Deluxe Foldable Workout Machine in Grey/Green (h x w x d): 61cm x 55cm x 25cm (24" x 21" x 9.8")
  • Workout DVD
  • 14 Day Nutrition Guide

All measurements are approximate

I’ve got to say the Jilly H made it look like something which might actually be a good form of excerise but as others have said you need a dedicated room for this type of thing.

Latest posts

Back