Two Hour Shows

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
What does anyone else think?

I've just quickly scanned though the TV schedule for the next month and apart from the odd TSV midnight launch and a couple of craft, gardening and a Charlie Bears show the schedule appears to be made up of one hour shows only.

:thinking:

I'm a bit selfish when it comes to 2 hour shows bags, if it's a Laura Geller or Kelly Hoppen show, i'm a happy bunny. If it's something I don't like (tech, gardening, craft, fashion) i'm a grumpy goat. It's a bit like when they dedicate a whole day or weekend to a certain range of products, it's rarely for things I like. Gives me a weekend to get a life I suppose!

I'm a bit selfish when it comes to 2 hour shows bags, if it's a Laura Geller or Kelly Hoppen show, i'm a happy bunny. If it's something I don't like (tech, gardening, craft, fashion) i'm a grumpy goat. It's a bit like when they dedicate a whole day or weekend to a certain range of products, it's rarely for things I like. Gives me a weekend to get a life I suppose!

Yes I do know what you mean Lilac Tree, two or more hour shows can be a no no if it's not something your interested in or can't do with with guest or presenter.
Just wondered if there was a reason behind the short shows, could it be the cutting down of the buying of products and not having enough to fill longer length shows?
Having said that I was shocked to see the number of Rosey Cheek items on the web site enough for two hour shows, did seem like a risk since it was a new brand.

Not often these days my attention is held for a whole hour let alone two, and that applies to all the channels. I occasionally record daytime hours and then whizz through, if I miss anything that's sold out - too bad. Other times I might look once or twice at "just aired items" just to see if anything takes my fancy. I'm generally cutting down on viewing, part of a big drive this year to cut my spending!!

I think they spend much too long on each item.

They just spew out the same old thing over & over. With some presenters (not mentioning any names) it's like listening to a hysterical lecturer.
That's why I get bored.

I tend to watch Q now when the adverts are on during the programme I am watching on another channel.
A quick flick to Sky 640 then up to Sky 658 ....

I think they spend much too long on each item.

They just spew out the same old thing over & over. With some presenters (not mentioning any names) it's like listening to a hysterical lecturer.
That's why I get bored.

I tend to watch Q now when the adverts are on during the programme I am watching on another channel.
A quick flick to Sky 640 then up to Sky 658 ....

oh great......just went to 658 to see what i was missing only to get an extreme close up of somebody's manky old foot being ground down :puke:

I know janie, she's my secret shame. She does have a snooty air about her, but there's something about her styles and colours that really appeal to me :blush:

there there LT - my secret shame is kirks folly :tongue:

hey - i feel a new thread coming on. lol!

Latest posts

Back