Two Pack Melissa

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wish she would stop talking about the 'two pack' vests from Marla. Tupac was a famous rapper - stage name 2Pac!
More than that I wish they'd be a bit more realistic as to what they are. No, they're not "sleeveless tunics" not even almost, or "tops" as opposed to vests - They're vests pure and simple, they're hideously overpriced and you can't even chose the colours you want. What's not to love?

Ridiculously expensive (as are RL's vests) and as has been said, you can't even pick which two colours you want. Asda are doing a two pack of similar vests for under a tenner and the camis are two for six pounds.

CC

More than that I wish they'd be a bit more realistic as to what they are. No, they're not "sleeveless tunics" not even almost, or "tops" as opposed to vests - They're vests pure and simple, they're hideously overpriced and you can't even chose the colours you want. What's not to love?

Melissa said they're 'fab' worn with denim shorts in the summer. None of the colours are summery imo. And, I agree, much too pricey for simple vests.

Latest posts

Back