Ultrasun TSV 01/04/2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's up again now. Why is the high/very high a lot cheaper on auto delivery? P&P cheaper on auto delivery too.

Just put high/very high in basket on auto delivery. P&P saying £2.95 but collection was £31.96.
Why can't they get the prices correct on the website.

Last edited:
It's up again now. Why is the high/very high a lot cheaper on auto delivery? P&P cheaper on auto delivery too.

Just put high/very high in basket on auto delivery. P&P saying £2.95 but collection was £31.96.
Why can't they get the prices correct on the website.

They're numpties that's why!!

I'm not convinced about Ultrasun, bought it for my DD who went to Portugal last year, when it was very very hot, and she applied it
according to the directions, and even applied during the day, and got very burnt. And she is swarthy and dark skinned and tans
easy. I felt awful, as i'd suggested it for her and bought it. She was in agony, and it ruined the rest of her holiday, oh and i even bought
her the daft hat, with the brim round it to protect her also, so she could do no more. Has made me wary of it :wonder:

The studio lighting is making Alison and her guest look very ghost like.

Must admit I do rate Ultrasun (can't abide watching the shows though, patronising twaddle). Really like the face formula (30) and use it pretty much all year round. Great base for make-up too.

I like the face formula but managed to pick up a couple of brand new 50ml bottles at a car boot sale last year for £3 each! I don't like the sports gel formula - it rolls on my skin unlike Riemanns P20. I never burn using P20 yet have burnt using the Ultrasun sports gel.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

I do have to say I burnt using my normal face 30 in Tenerife in the shade a couple of years ago.I would worry about using it once a day abroad - although I know that theme is a bit of a chestnut on here and visibly irritates abi!!

I don't sunbathe so not reallyroad testedit for heavy duty but I find ultrasun very good. I plaster my children in factor 50 in the morning knowing that nursery wil apply it too.I had a face 30 that I used every now and then for 3 years. I boughta couple of bottles at huge expense from John Lewis 3 years ago but as we have not been on holiday for more than that it lasted 3 years and had to be chucked with some product left.

So this TSV is needed in our household and for what my family needs is very good value if you price up boots offers even with BOGOF.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

I am sure Julia Roberts said something similar in her book about coconut smelling lotion, or did I dream it?

It does not smell of coconuts but piz buin does.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back