Ultrasun TSV 11/6/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sorry to question you SCW, but do you think that the ultra sun TSV you found could be this one rather than the one for super monday?
just a thought

UltraSun TSV

Glimmer & Glow Collection:

Tinted face spf50 50mls
Glimmer spf20 100mls
Hair Protector 150mls
After Sun 150mls
Bag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWjuU6iOkkY

Price should be under £30 as Abbey has said the kit is priced at less than one of the items and the highest priced item is £26 :)

why are they putting those ghastly tinted and glimmer ones into a TSV! i want a kit of just normal ones for the whole family... come on Q!

why are they putting those ghastly tinted and glimmer ones into a TSV! i want a kit of just normal ones for the whole family... come on Q!
I'm guessing it's because they did one a couple of months ago that was more family based - & had 2 options med or high protection. It was around £40 - they are trying to attract more people - people might not have tried the glimmer formula or the tinted face. It is something a bit different I guess. I only use the factor 50 face myself but not tinted!

Has anyone tried any of the other once a day factor 50's? I've seen options from calypso & Malibu and wondered what peoples' thought are if they have tried them. :happy:

I don't see it now, they must have hidden it!

I will definitely be buying this. I use the face 50 every day as my make up base. Haven't tried the tinted but do fancy giving it a go. I also use the glimmer, have already packed it in my cosmetics bag for my hols tomorrow. The new hair protector will be interesting to try too, and the aftersun always gets used by the whole family. Ultrasun is the only sun protection we use now, it works, doesn't irritate our sensitive skins, only have to put it on in the morning and then forget about it. I know you can get other once a day lotions such as Soltan, but we prefer Ultrasun, been using it for years.

Thanks very much, I've just gone ahead and ordered it now, no point waiting, I knew I was going to do it anyway:mysmilie_:blush:

Looks like a one person (female) kit only to me - face cream, body cream, hair protector and then aftersun, although I'm sure it would be enough for a couple for a week's holiday (if a guy likes glitter on his skin ;)).

I like this kit if I'm honest - it has everything anyone would need in it for sun protection. And I really would like a bag to keep my creams in, but I don't need any Ultrasun this year, so I won't be buying it.

Latest posts

Back