Um....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
I thought Richard Jackson had retired ! The Gnome seems to be slugging his way back into prominence - on the back of his products. Another reason to switch off, I had enough of him and his enlarged decades old photographs for years, so gave a big cheer when he left.

I thought Richard Jackson had retired ! The Gnome seems to be slugging his way back into prominence - on the back of his products. Another reason to switch off, I had enough of him and his enlarged decades old photographs for years, so gave a big cheer when he left.
I like his replacement Michael Perry and Mark Lane is very down to earth.

I like Mark the programs I’ve seen him participate in he’s not all been about the selling, he was giving over a good deal of information plus much more advice on planting. You can tell he’s very much into an overall garden plan and making things work, rather than here you are get this plant that we are selling.

Sorry but I like Richard Jackson, however, his products are extremely pricey even if they do work. The birds in my garden fight over his bird food and flower power has given me a beautiful garden (if I say so myself lol).

CC

I used Miracle Grow prior to Flower Power and whilst it was good, it wasn't as good as FP. I will say though that I'm no expert gardener and if I can actually get anything to grow and flower then I'm pleased with it. Richard got me into gardening and it's something I can just do for myself - it's not cheap but now I grow lots of things from seed so it saves me money.

CC

Richard should try getting his products into other retail outlets, not just QVC. Perhaps he could pitch them to Gnomebase?

Sorry.....
I think I once saw Richard done up as a gnome (photoshopped) on QVC along with Will Gowing and he was able to laugh at himself. Awwww, give Rich a break, we've all got to earn a crust and he sells gardening stuff. Is that any worse than JM selling bling or Ruthie selling poly clothes or Gail Samways selling sick - er sorry Eton Mess and shite ice lollies.

CC

I use Miracle grow and Tomato feed Cheap as chips. The Tomato feed is £1.00 in pound you like shops. Oh and MG for ericacious plants. I grow 90% of bedding from seed and bargains only. Never pay full price unless its Lidl or Aldi and thats if its something really stunning or unusual that would cost a great deal more elsewhere. I dont have a lawn as my garden is a tiny space.

I think I once saw Richard done up as a gnome (photoshopped) on QVC along with Will Gowing and he was able to laugh at himself. Awwww, give Rich a break, we've all got to earn a crust and he sells gardening stuff. Is that any worse than JM selling bling or Ruthie selling poly clothes or Gail Samways selling sick - er sorry Eton Mess and shite ice lollies.

CC

Unlike the others who are BAs - JM gets his stuff from China, and Ruthless is just a 'front', Jackson owns his own company.

Latest posts

Back