Videos & 'Available on Waitlist' Message!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kitten_with_claws

Registered Shopper
If you are trying to watch a video & that annoying box with the 'Available on Waitlist' message is plastered across the screen, obscuring the middle of it, there are a couple of things you can do to correct this:

1. If the main pic is in a colourway that is on waitlist, select a colour that isn't before watching video & there will be no message on screen. If you have started watching, simply move your mouse pointer to a colour that isn't on waitlist & the message will go then too.

or, very useful if all the colours are on waitlist....

2. Enlarge the screen to full size, there will be no message. (Sometimes the screen refuses to return to normal size when you hit 'Esc'; this happens if the video is still playing, so just stop it & it will then respond.)

HTH for anyone who has found the ruddy message box frustrating! LOL

OOoh thank you! I was recently trying to look at something (actual product escapes me now) and this annoying message was plastered over it. Only wanted to see the photo, wasn't even a video! ****** annoying, and very poorly designed...but what should we expect?!!

OOoh thank you! I was recently trying to look at something (actual product escapes me now) and this annoying message was plastered over it. Only wanted to see the photo, wasn't even a video! ****** annoying, and very poorly designed...but what should we expect?!!

We should expect it to be ****** annoying & poorly designed, that way we will never be crushingly disappointed.......& if it only works a tiny bit better than we anticipated (i.e. we anticipated ****** annoying & poorly designed!), we will be both elated & impressed! :grin:

Latest posts

Back